Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

I didn't even think I would like cats a couple of years ago but have two. Ginger one is Dexter and Milo the tabby cat. They were both easily trained to use the litter trays and just go out the back garden to chase flies, bees and try to bully other cats until they both come running back in with a puffy tail or ones launching itself through the fence at one.

Btw they don't eat creme eggs just always curious what food we have incase something that is edible eg cold meat.

post-16252-1461539671212_thumb.jpg

post-16252-14615398303249_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shannon

So the cat has finally arrived. It's been under one of the sofas since 4pm, the wee dick. f**k it I'm away to my bed. It's his choice.

It'll wake you up at 4am climbing up the curtains or savaging any body parts which dangle out of the bed. Enjoy.

So the cat has finally arrived. It's been under one of the sofas since 4pm, the wee dick. f**k it I'm away to my bed. It's his choice.

He's already had his nuts cut off, he'll be wondering if someone is coming back to deform him further.

Most of them seem to go through the hiding stage when coming into a new home. If you haven't already, you'll catch it making tentative wee excursions around the room, before scurrying back again. Hope you left the litter tray somewhere nearby!

Expect to be hissed at a lot, which is just about the cutest thing they can do at that age   ^_^

When I came down this morning the food bowl was empty, the litter tray was full and there was evidence of fur in every conceivable place in the living room so he'd obviously had a good scout about, scran and a shite during the wee hours.

Probably trying to find out what the fcuk happened to his balls.