Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Where in Dundee or surrounding area is the best place to get a decent pussy (cat), preferably a kitten? The bairn/wife has been asking.

Mine came from some scheme in Forfar. Hadn't specifically been after a Persian but he was the only kitten we could find at the time.

Where in Dundee or surrounding area is the best place to get a decent pussy (cat), preferably a kitten? The bairn/wife has been asking.

Cats Protection, will cost £50 but will be neutered, chipped and all the vaccinations.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Cats Protection, will cost £50 but will be neutered, chipped and all the vaccinations.

They insist on you taking out an insurance policy on the wee bugger too. Good news is that they have a cheap partner who'll insure the cat for life if you keep the payments up; most places drop cats once they reach seven years old or so (ie, the point at which you're actually likely to start making claims for vet bills).

Worth doing, and the CPL in general seem a lot better organised than when I was involved with them twenty-odd years ago.

They insist on you taking out an insurance policy on the wee bugger too.

In Arbroath they just gave me a few leaflets and its up to you if you want to insure the cat or not. Although this was about 3 years ago.

In Arbroath they just gave me a few leaflets and its up to you if you want to insure the cat or not. Although this was about 3 years ago.

We got Schmue last year and it was part of the conditions of having her. Could just be the Clacks branch being militant, however. I think it was even mentioned that they can take the cat away if you stop the insurance later, although this has obviously never happened, surely.

Probably not a bad thing really. The monthly payments are only a couple of quid IIRC, and if you can't afford that then you wouldn't be able to afford the vet bills and should think twice about having an animal in the first place.

i worry for our young cat when then old psycho one finally pegs it. He gets bullied by every other cat in the area unless the old boy is around to lay down the law. Here he is safely out of harm's way. Eta seems to be sideways post-11914-0-41942700-1443369050_thumb.j

Edited by Shandon Par

I was gently stroking and caressing my girlfriends grannies pussy earlier on today and within seconds of what i thought was a caring and loving embrace i found myself with scratches and blood on my hand.

Ours does this sometimes, after seemingly enjoying some attention and purring away happily. You have to watch the tail movements, when it goes from slow curling movements to swishing side to side you're about to get a scratch.

This was very sudden and quite aggressive, had the cat wanted to hurt me it could have put force into the bite so it clearly wasn't going on a full out attack but it wasn't very nice. I really don't like cats and the feeling is mutual.

• 2 weeks later...