Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Before we lost Dobby we were talking of getting another kitten and since we have lost Dobby we decided to go for it and now we have little Muggle ( Mrs is daft on Harry Potter)

That's us now got Albus our per cat, Draco the rabbit and now Muggle.

Such a sook.5786a10e62a2f_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14
5786a11adf67d_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

2 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Before we lost Dobby we were talking of getting another kitten and since we have lost Dobby we decided to go for it and now we have little Muggle ( Mrs is daft on Harry Potter)

Such a sook.ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1468440845.854463.jpg
ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1468440858.407994.jpg

The leather suite is so getting ripped to f**k.

8 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Such a sook.ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1468440845.854463.jpg
ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1468440858.407994.jpg

That top picture should take the place of the Patrick Bateman smug face pic from now on.

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Quite surprised at that. From my experience living there nobody seemed to give a f**k about anything apart from barbecues, the beach and Aussie rules. :P

Aussie Rules has given me an insight into what it must be like to be someone who hates football and to be surrounded by it - games on the tv all the time; dedicated radio stations; main sports stories in the tv, radio and press; people talking about it non-stop while you stand there thinking "who gives a f**k?"; grown men getting excited at the prospect of the upcoming game between Essendon and the Dockers. 

The main difference is that fitba is good.

9 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Well, Dora isn't on CeBeebies any more its Nick Jr. And I don't have Sky. They're all on YouTube anyway.

The cats now sitting licking its cock in the front window (no comment).

Tipsy & Tim's mum though. Ooft.

On 13/07/2016 at 09:05, Dee Man said:

I'm quite looking forward to having this big Maine Coon strolling about the house. It'll be like having a dog, except it'll be a cat.

We've got one, and it is a bit like owning a dog wearing a cat costume. Ours is soft as shite though - Woody, the wee black one I posted the photo of a couple of pages back although the same age is half the size of him but consistently owns him on the rare occasions they scrap.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Young Muffy finds that drinking straight from his bowl doesn't provide enough of s challenge.

image.jpeg

We used to have a cat, (RIP Nacho), that used to sit and attempt to punch each drip from the tap before it hit the sink. You could see the satisfaction in it's face when it caught one.

That's some pretty impressive plate spinning by your microwave btw.

Wee man had his Vaccinations over the weekend and a check up. He's 1.8KG which my vet says is great for his age category, says he's in great shape so I'm delighted. Got his microchip done at the same time and set up his Insurance. 

Edited by EdgarusQPFC