Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Cheers for the replies guys.

We had a half ragdoll, half Persian before so it was half cool/half nuts. It would come up and sit right on your chest about an inch from your face for about 10 mins to get clapped then it would punch you in the face and scarper away as soon as it had had enough. Wee dick.

I screen shat (copyright throbber) a couple of your replies and it turns out she's always wanted a Maine Coon. We've sourced a couple of breeders already so we should have one within the next couple of months. Pictures of my pussy to follow...

That cat of yours is a belter, Dave.

How the f**k do you get your arseholes of a cat to use the cat flap? Tried numerous things. He will, sometimes, go out through it if you hold the flap open but more often than not just stares at you as if to say, "just open the fucking door you dick".

Yeah ours can be like that sometimes. I've no doubt he will be in and out of it all day when no-one is in the house but if you're in then he will expect you to make yourself useful!

Fully recovered from his op and after a hard night out surveying the territory...

1468391464474.jpg.e976645e14371242fbbeae

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'd like to thank you for taking me to that page as I seemed to have missed sjc's fantastic photo a couple of posts down the first time round.

Haven't seen it since it was posted, but I know exactly which one you mean!  :lol:

There aren't enough pictures of He-Man themed cat halloween costumes on the internet, so Dee Man could corner the market here.

They're not all massive, by the way. We got one that was pretty clearly the runt of the litter, and she was quite small.

Just now, Mozzamozza said:

Just caught my cat shagging a fluffy blanket in the living room. Rubbing his tiny cock back and forth against it and I believe he's left a small "deposit" the filthy boy. He's now post coital on the couch. :lol:

Where do you think he learned that trick? 

Just now, Mozzamozza said:

Just caught my cat shagging a fluffy blanket in the living room. Rubbing his tiny cock back and forth against it and I believe he's left a small "deposit" the filthy boy. He's now post coital on the couch. :lol:

Do cat's lick their lipstick afterwards?

The boy on the last page licks himself to satisfaction regularly, often after trying to rape my right arm, like a dog with a lassie's leg. Thankfully I've never had to deal with any...deposits.

He got the snip more than a decade ago too, the deviant.

Edit: apparently cats don't have a prostate, which would explain the lack of...well, you know.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave