Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

5 months old this week. Got his Vets Appointment on Saturday to determine if he is ready to be neutered. 

Quick question, how does everyone here approach introducing kittens to older cats

20160905_190401~01.jpg

Stunning looking wee cat mate.

As for introducing kittens to older cats just leave them in a room together, see what happens.

On 02/09/2016 at 00:14, KingQuerrey said:

Bengal sister and brother kittens we got in June. They're literally inseparable. Sleep together, play together eat together, scratch the f**k out your feet together.

Also the greediest/nosiest b*****ds ever. Can't let them anywhere near you with a plate of food in your hand. The brown boy will eat fucking anything, including spinach, peas and carrots :huh:

IMG_20160823_202200.jpg

I think I need some time away from P&B cos I can't look at this without seeing

cats.jpg

5 months old this week. Got his Vets Appointment on Saturday to determine if he is ready to be neutered. 

Quick question, how does everyone here approach introducing kittens to older cats

20160905_190401~01.jpg

The older cat will probably hiss a bit and maybe give the young one a couple of right handers but they'll find there own space, just leave them to it.
As long as you don't ignore the older one in favour of the kitten.
We have 6 cats and everyone we've had has been a kitten... they all get on pretty well, have the rare occasional scrap but nothing too serious.