Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 20/07/2016 at 00:55, gav-ffc said:

9 weeks old and can't deal with the heat IMG_1468947262.737093.jpg

3 year old and can't deal with the heat either so lying outside IMG_1468947305.324031.jpg

Muggle and albus.

Probably best to tell Muggles not to lie in a big fur coat or whatever that is if it's struggling to deal with the heat. 

In fact, what the f**k is that it's lying in?

The latest victim of Schmue Darling: Arachnid Butt Suffocator.

The single hair left as a calling card is the kind of class that money can't buy.

SchmueVictim.png

56 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Had to put our pussy into the Cattery as were away for a week with no one to check up on him. He was seething. f**k knows if he'll even remember us when we go to get him on Thursday.

You'd think he would be glad to get a break from your listening to your shite.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

I think that's more expensive than £8.50 a night.

It's probably not far off what the cattery we used to use is charging now. It went up to a tenner so we invested in an automatic pet feeder which keeps the pussy supplied for a couple of days. We'll still need to use the cattery for longer stays but it's been a worthwhile investment for weekends away.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

It's probably not far off what the cattery we used to use is charging now. It went up to a tenner so we invested in an automatic pet feeder which keeps the pussy supplied for a couple of days. We'll still need to use the cattery for longer stays but it's been a worthwhile investment for weekends away.

Mozza's wife got one of them for him, it's called an optic.

5 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Cat Hotel? We're usually on for a couple of days as pals come in and put food out but anything longer it's going to have to be "a cat holiday".

That's the one, been using it for years and it seems to go up every time. Also really inconvenient pickup/dropoff times. It is a better place compared to others we've seen though tbf (so the cat tells us).

On 02/08/2016 at 22:39, 1320Lichtie said:

Honestly got to the stage where I'm just checking this thread to see what biggies cats been doing, can't believe I'm stalking a cat. What a cool wee fucker though.

Same. I'm thinking that last hunting picture didn't end well for Mr Mouse.

I questioned young Muffy's credentials as a proper cat the other day after he brought in a mouse, unscathed, dumped it in the kitchen the fucked off outside to sunbathe, leaving my wife to catch the mouse, and my daughter to ask to keep it as a pet. He upped his game a bit and left me a less lively mouse, garnished with salad this morning.

BC781B78-F7ED-4F28-AD7E-A2B4BD83821B_zps