Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

It's all going to have to come down. The cat's done you a favour there, Kenn/Ken/Kenny.

You may be right - I didn't like it, my wife did, so as you can see that decision was settled. Fucking nightmare trying to put wallpaper up horizontally.

On 17/03/2017 at 22:51, Kennboy1978 said:

406debce446775c49684e02b713c52fa.jpg

When I said I was warming to the wee fucker, times have changed.....

On 18/03/2017 at 08:23, Shandon Par said:

Your cat has exquisite taste.

Agreed. WTF were you thinking of, it looks like the sort of "functional" interior decorating found in a student union.

On 14/03/2017 at 18:38, Bairnardo said:

This. I got a house cat when I lived in a flat. Now live in a house with a garden etc and hes not interested. We got him specifically as a house cat from the Cat Protection.

Both my cats were house cats when I re-homed them, I've been staying at my parents house for the last month or so and one of them is getting very brave in heading for the back garden. It's hilarious viewing though, he sprints out about 20 yards then just freezes and starts that chattering thing that some cats do. I then need to lift him back in because he's stuck to that spot and doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

49 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive kept it in the wheelie bin out the back.

Might pick up a honey and placenta ciabatta later and serve it to the missus.

Did the cat actually kill it? My old cat had a habit of dragging in roadkill and passing it off as his own handiwork.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Well now therein lies the question.  

The other day I came home from a hard day at the office to be greeted by loads on crows squawking (or whatever they f**k it is they do) on the trees next to the house. Sensing something was up I went round the back to see a fox chasing a half mauled pigeon round the grass next to the house.  It quickly fucked off when it saw me but it did take the pigeon with it.

Im giving the cat the benefit of the doubt here however, as a big pile of grey feathers did appear near the back door yesterday evening.

Pigeon breast is lovely - the cat has good taste. What with Kennyboy's cat's interior design skills, Biggie's Smudger's nods to the Italian Renaissance with his classic poses and your cat's taste for the good life there are some very cultured P&B pussies out there. Certainly a cut above most of the posters anyway. 

12 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Taking the higher ground - the pup appears to be developing a military strategy.

But like Harold at Hastings, wee Renton's still coming off worst.

13 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Muffy showing how to tackle obstacles blocking the stairs this morning.

CACE0323-C115-48CB-818A-6BFCB3603703.jpg

Hail, hail, the TELTS are here. :lol: