Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

They should fit planes with one of those whistle sensitive gizmos like you get on keyrings.

I think if we've learned anything from this sorry saga, it's that the light and whistle combo attached to the life jacket under our seat is grossly ineffective.

I think if we've learned anything from this sorry saga, it's that the light and whistle combo attached to the life jacket under our seat is grossly ineffective.

And as you head towards the ocean like a dart at 600mph strapped inside a flying molotov cocktail...remeber inflate your life jacket so your remains will wash up in 6 months time.

Been a great story to follow, this. As each day goes by my interest piques a little more. Some of the tin hat stuff has been incredible but a lot does seem a bit weird.

These 20 staff that work for the company that makes cloaking tech for the US military. This patent being passed owned by 4 of them with the fifth 'partner' being their employer is a bit weird.

The theories about slow decompression have some credence but not much.

This flying low level to avoid radar seems unlikely but the pilot was seemingly very skilled and a bit of a 'diverse' character in his political and personal views.

If the plane had wandered unannounced into some other countries airspace there's a fair chance it's been shot down and is being covered up as the plane was full of Chinese nationals it's hardly likely to go down well. If that's the case we might never hear about it.

Edited by Big Gus

With all these new autoparking devices they have for cars, and planes supposed to be able to land on auto, you would think they'd have a big red button that says "Take me to the nearest suitable airport and land", with an independently powered transmitter shouting "Clear your fucking runways!" in all directions. At this rate we won't even get hovercars.

So your theory is a big monster came out the sea put out its right hand and missed the plane

It then flew on and disapeared and cant be foundthis could be true

No less likely than the remains of the plane being found by Courtney Love Cobain, to be honest.

Been a great story to follow, this. As each day goes by my interest piques a little more. Some of the tin hat stuff has been incredible but a lot does seem a bit weird.

These 20 staff that work for the company that makes cloaking tech for the US military. This patent being passed owned by 4 of them with the fifth 'partner' being their employer is a bit weird.

The theories about slow decompression have some credence but not much.

This flying low level to avoid radar seems unlikely but the pilot was seemingly very skilled and a bit of a 'diverse' character in his political and personal views.

If the plane had wandered unannounced into some other countries airspace there's a fair chance it's been shot down and is being covered up as the plane was full of Chinese nationals it's hardly likely to go down well. If that's the case we might never hear about it.

Dick