The Alloa Athletic Thread

Another plug, this time for Kevin Cawley’s testimonial. A lot of work going on behind the scenes to hopefully give justice to one of our legends. More details will be posted soon but get behind if you can please! 👍

Twitter and launch over here: 

19 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Another plug, this time for Kevin Cawley’s testimonial. A lot of work going on behind the scenes to hopefully give justice to one of our legends. More details will be posted soon but get behind if you can please! 👍

Twitter and launch over here: 

Excellent new, Kieren, good luck with the organisation. If you need an extra pair of hands give me a shout.

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

Well deserved. Been excellent some coming in, especially the last month. A leader at the back and that tackle at 0-0 late on Saturday epitomised that. Would love to see him still here come August!

Yes me too ,if we do get 4th and face possibly Hamilton we will lose him for that game though , just a thought .

Bad result for us last night, Edinburgh now 4 points behind us but played a game more.

Looks like Stirling will be coming up from league 2. Will be good to get the derby back unless we manage to win the play offs!

3 hours ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Edinburgh result doesn't really change anything for us. One win and we are in playoffs barring a mental goal swing.

Hopefully against a "heeds at Hampden" Fawkirk on saturday .

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

Pretty excited about this one. Goody is back! 

Looking forward to this , I wonder if jim will pick Jordan kirkpatrick  ?  🤣🤣

Edited by Vegetableman

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Looking forward to this , I wonder if jim will pick Jordan kirkpatrick  ?  🤣🤣

Hopefully big Jim will come on for a short cameo; pick up a yellow and sub himself back off. 🤭