The Alloa Athletic Thread

24 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

it won't be morgyn neill then signed a contract for next season i see  .

will be virtanen as mentioned before

If it’s a player who doesn’t want to go full time then it’s probably someone who is already contracted for next season but doesn’t want to stay as they’re going full time. Based off that virtanen didn’t get the option as he had already been released so likely someone else as well as him.

Not sure if Neill was on a 2 year deal or accepted a new deal for this season but I’d also be pleased if it’s him, a very solid centre half for this level.

Edited by AlloaAdam

1 hour ago, AlloaAdam said:

If it’s a player who doesn’t want to go full time then it’s probably someone who is already contracted for next season but doesn’t want to stay as they’re going full time. Based off that virtanen didn’t get the option as he had already been released so likely someone else as well as him.

Not sure if Neill was on a 2 year deal or accepted a new deal for this season but I’d also be pleased if it’s him, a very solid centre half for this level.

Cove just signed two centre halves it’ll be Neill.

22 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

nice to see Hetherington Confirmed , not a big surprise but he was wanted by Arbroath it seems 

welcome home  Stevie  !

A decent signing. Was a good player for us first time around and should hopefully allow Scougall and Kev to be more creative.

Think we all expected this one but excellent news. Such a strong presence in the middle of the park and the kind of player we missed at times last season. In fact, the kind of player we've missed since he left. Welcome back Stevie 🤩

9 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's complicated by the fact twitter is not accepting my videos today. Elon Musk sucks.

Sod Twitter....just use Facebook 😀

44 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

David devine signs 

another solid signing, 

welcome to Alloa David

Have to say happy with the first three signings. If we are signing only players that have played for the Wasps previously can we have O'Hara, Henderson and Zanetta next.

Edited by Magic Hat

13 minutes ago, Magic Hat said:

Have to say happy with the first three signings. If we are signing only players that have played for the Wasps previously can we have O'Hara, Henderson and Zanetta next.

You might see zannatta and henderson at hamilton together more likely

28 minutes ago, Magic Hat said:

I thought there was a chance we might get Kevin O'Hara. Not sure what his options are for a full-time deal, but I think he would complement the strikers we have already.