The Alloa Athletic Thread

Eh, aye, Jason Scotland did very nicely indeed at Hamilton. Unless he's tailed off hugely, that'll be a cracking short-term signing for them. I'd have been quite excited to see what he could have done for us, but hey ho. Maybe wanted a bit too much money for DL to take a gamble?

*Copied from the duffle* - This Saturday we host Airdrie at the west end park in a league match. Who sit in third place, two points above us in the league with a record of two defeats, two draws and two victories. A win will move us above them so it's another big match for us.

9:30am kick off.

*Copied from the duffle* - This Saturday we host Airdrie at the west end park in a league match. Who sit in third place, two points above us in the league with a record of two defeats, two draws and two victories. A win will move us above them so it's another big match for us.

9:30am kick off.

As ever, best of luck to the lads, and my thoughts will be with you :thumsup2

Would you guys like meggat back? Worst center half ive EVER seen at dens. Absolutely horrific defender, just awful.

Happily take him back! To be fair to Daryll though he played the majority of his games for us as a left back and only filled in at centre half when we were short on numbers so find it a bit strange that Hartley would play him their unless Dundee are short at the back?

This Saturday the supporters team host Ayr Utd in the Scottish Cup at Alloa Academy with a 10am kick off. Ayr are one of our main challengers in the league and keeping with the big teams fierce rivalry this promises to be a powder-keg of a match. I can hear Maitland, Hillcoat and Walker dusting off their Gazelles in anticipation of this one

In all seriousness though this is another tough game for us.

10am kick off.

This Saturday the supporters team host Ayr Utd in the Scottish Cup at Alloa Academy with a 10am kick off. Ayr are one of our main challengers in the league and keeping with the big teams fierce rivalry this promises to be a powder-keg of a match. I can hear Maitland, Hillcoat and Walker dusting off their Gazelles in anticipation of this one

In all seriousness though this is another tough game for us.

10am kick off.

Do you have a former Kaisayr boy in that everyone hates to play the Tiffoney role?

Issac layne has joined Brechin on loan till January. Bit of a strange one for me considering the lack of options up front.

Best of luck to guy.

yeah really don't understand this one, obviously needs development as he scores for fun at development level but wrong time for letting him go away when we're starved for options!

yeah really don't understand this one, obviously needs development as he scores for fun at development level but wrong time for letting him go away when we're starved for options!

Unfortunately he hasn't done anything with the first team to suggest he is going to solve the problems in attack. He is too good for the Development League and not good enough for the Championship, makes sense to me to give him a shot at a level down and see if he comes on a bit, and save some wages for a couple of months too. Good luck to Isaac at Brechin.