St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On the way back to Perth now, catching up on this thread has been a great read.

Not sure I could survive another final, I'm in pieces.

I thought there were times when United gave us a real pounding, either team could have won today, but by f**k I'm glad it was us!

Great win for Saints. Have fun lads and lassies.

Tbh United fans have been bellends this year, far too big for their boots. This is actually Karma coming back to bite them on the arse!!

No cup wins, no Europe, no 3rd or 2nd in the league. Tbh glad to see St Johnstone win it will do wonders for the club. Jealous as f**k mind you!!!

Edited by wellboy1991

Great win for Saints. Have fun lads and lassies.

Tbh United fans have been bellends this year, far too big for their boots. This is actually Karma coming back to bite them on the arse!!

No cup wins, no Europe, no 3rd or 2nd in the league. Tbh glad to see St Johnstone win it will do wonders for the club. Jealous as f**k mind you!!!

Er whit? Read the thread you clown. United fans have been nothing but complementary! Enjoy second place, although the bitterness tells me you actually support Rangers.

Well done St.Johnstone, hope you enjoy your celebrations. I can never really properly judge these games because I am always nervous as f**k for the whole thing so my disjointed view of the game might be wrong but I thought that neither team played particularly well and both had spells of dominance. The second half was quite exciting, but the first half was pretty poor. St.Johnstone scored goals at almost the perfect moments, right at the death in the first half and then at a time when it looked like we might have nicked a goal.

MacKay was a standout for me for St.Johnstone, and I thought personally that Dillon was our best player (having a defender as your MotM says it all really)

I just never had a confident feeling about this one, I knew St.Johnstone would have the beating of us if we didn't put in a fantastic performance. We didn't and they deserved their win.

Going back past Perth and seeing all the scarfs and banners in the town shows how much it means to them so again well done and enjoy your night tonight!

Well done St.Johnstone, hope you enjoy your celebrations. I can never really properly judge these games because I am always nervous as f**k for the whole thing so my disjointed view of the game might be wrong but I thought that neither team played particularly well and both had spells of dominance. The second half was quite exciting, but the first half was pretty poor. St.Johnstone scored goals at almost the perfect moments, right at the death in the first half and then at a time when it looked like we might have nicked a goal.

MacKay was a standout for me for St.Johnstone, and I thought personally that Dillon was our best player (having a defender as your MotM says it all really)

I just never had a confident feeling about this one, I knew St.Johnstone would have the beating of us if we didn't put in a fantastic performance. We didn't and they deserved their win.

Going back past Perth and seeing all the scarfs and banners in the town shows how much it means to them so again well done and enjoy your night tonight!

Look, I didn't sign up to p&b to see dabs being gracious in defeat.

Start crying now.

Look, I didn't sign up to p&b to see dabs being gracious in defeat.

Start crying now.

I'm suppressing my anguish for now, only to burst into teas randomly a few days later. Suppressing your feelings is for the best and never results in any kind of psychological trauma later in life.

I'll just congratulate the proper saints. By far the better team and thoroughly deserving of their victory. Decent set of fans as well who were very non-smug in the boozers afterwards. I hope you guys have a fantastic evening. I'm off to try and find an opium den in Glasgow and smoke my pain away :wacko:

First post here, just want to congratulate St Johnstone fully deserved victory, there will be a lot of fans in the support that saw the team in the bottom division pre-Totten and stuck with them throughout and today must have been brilliant for them and the rest of the Saints fans. Enjoy your party. I thought Dundee Utd contributed massively too and Dow seems a genuine talent.