The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Get Langfield back, IMO.

That's the risk of the loan market. We should be doing the exact same to Falkirk now. Cue us finding out we negotiated some ridiculous clause meaning that we cannot.

If this is right and we are stuck with Scott Brown, my god.

Should make a loan offer for Adam Bogdan, think he may be surplus to requirements on Anfield.

You can have Scully from Thistle. The experience would certainly help us out.

Was thinking that Gally might be a loan option for the Dons, myself - they could do worse than getting him in on loan as a stop-gap.

Horrible news to end a horrible weekend. I suspect we will sign a keeper this month but no danger they will be of the standard of danny ward.

Thanks for everything Danny, you were fantastic and a breath of fresh air.

f**k jurgen klopp right in the pussy

Big week for the Dons and the manager.

I have a suspicion that the wheels were already in motion for the January window, and this might encourage the board to show a bit of ambition. That's exactly where the McLean signing came from last year, a signal of intent.

I think we might have two new signings in by Sunday, perhaps spending some money too.

Rogers and a centre mid in. Have a feeling we will be looking at Stewart at Dundee too for Goodwillies role. He won't last the window.

Big week for the Dons and the manager.

I have a suspicion that the wheels were already in motion for the January window, and this might encourage the board to show a bit of ambition. That's exactly where the McLean signing came from last year, a signal of intent.

I think we might have two new signings in by Sunday, perhaps spending some money too.

Rogers and a centre mid in. Have a feeling we will be looking at Stewart at Dundee too for Goodwillies role. He won't last the window.

Houston quoted this morning saying that Rogers papers are lodged and he is with us this the end of the season. Implication from local paper sports editor on Twitter that there is no official recall in the deal. Edited by Back Post Misses