The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Respect to the Aberdeen fans btw. 1075 down to Perth for a pre-season friendly. That'll have been a decent wee earner for Saints today as well as a good experience for some of our younger players. Kudos. 

Agree about Greg Stewart, very different physique to the player who was at Dundee. Few new players for Aberdeen but looks like much the same as before for them. Certainly wouldn't be too concerned about a collapse despite the significant departures.

Thats really disappointing. 

Wont be getting excited abt that signing then. 

Hope to god he's got a few better coming in than that. Bench warmers are not required to replace our best players. 

Any chat of who he is after?

13 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

Stewart did look chunky to me, he looked well off the pace today.

Christie is a class act. Thought the young lads Frank Ross and Bruce Anderson did well when they came on.

St Johnstone were honking though.

We are honking just now you are correct, our u21 defence really would get us relegated on that display today, not good enough.

Just now, Jute said:

39 was Miles Storey.

Was it.

I never remember him when at ICT he was that physically build looked a big lad yesterday?

Rumours about us taking him on loan this year, would he be available for a loan move this year do you think?  

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Thats really disappointing. 

Wont be getting excited abt that signing then. 

Hope to god he's got a few better coming in than that. Bench warmers are not required to replace our best players. 

Any chat of who he is after?

He has literally played 45 minutes for us in a pre-season friendly. 

12 minutes ago, Center half said:

Who was number 39 for you guys yesterday think he stayed on when all the subs were made , was he the Turkish trialist ?  a lump of a boy who ever he is.

I can't quite explain why this is so funny, but I laughed out loud upon reading this post.