The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Seems to think it’s not a big issue but strange nonetheless

Overdue by a couple of months, not a few. 

And it's really one issue, not two. 

Being two months late with a form isn't a great look but it's hardly a sign of the apocalypse. 

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Overdue by a couple of months, not a few. 

And it's really one issue, not two. 

Being two months late with a form isn't a great look but it's hardly a sign of the apocalypse. 

Yep, I think that sums it up. Not a great look allowing it to get to the stage where a strike off notice is issued.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Seems to think it’s not a big issue but strange nonetheless

I worked for a firm who were regularly served with these sort of notices. I'm retired 3 years and they are still on the go. (And probably still getting the notices.)

Edited by Jacksgranda

22 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The shambles is people believing “leaks” until the facts are confirmed. I fully believe that he should be gone, but he can’t say that he hasn’t been given every chance to save his job.

Hardly a shambles passing on info min, calm yirsel. Players were leaking that he’d been sacked and I was informed that was the case. im convinced that was the decision, until an intervention by a senior player pleading that Goodwin be spared. Check back, I posted there was a reverse park before the announcement fae the club came oot. The identity o that player is your guess as good as mine, but it’s nae hard tae guess who. Would ye nae agree that Cormack’s statement is a poorly drafted, rushed communication? Wonder why? Considering we have somebody on the Board, Ogilvie, that has a PR background. Fitba social media withoot rumours and leaks - how boring

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

When evidence of Rangers' financial distress started mounting their fans also went for the 'obsessed' patter.

Just saying.

When anyone says literally anything about another club, someone goes for the ‘obsessed’ patter. 

5 minutes ago, O_Kahn said:

AFC close to signing Watford defender Mattie Pollock, apparently.  Son of former Man City midfielder Jamie, for the veterans out there.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/5330770/watford-defender-mattie-pollock-agrees-deal-to-join-aberdeen/

Same old.

C766A82E-FC9C-47A8-81C4-F8C3C11F6882.jpeg

On 27/01/2023 at 14:07, Rodhull said:

“He wasn’t injured. I thought I had picked a team that was good enough to go and beat Darvel.

“Unfortunately as a manager everything is looked at after the event.

218695409.jpg?width=1200&enable=upscale

So even at half time he didn't think someone who would add some spine to a midfield that had no control of the game should be brought on.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

“He wasn’t injured. I thought I had picked a team that was good enough to go and beat Darvel.

“Unfortunately as a manager everything is looked at after the event.

218695409.jpg?width=1200&enable=upscale

So even at half time he didn't think someone who would add some spine to a midfield that had no control of the game should be brought on.

Clueless.