The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

55 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Is your ticketing purchase history correct?

As far as I can see.

It was why I was looking this morning to see what loyalty points I've got. Planning on going to the Hearts game if I can.

Edited by Suspect Device

17 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

As far as I can see.

It was why I was looking this morning to see what loyalty points I've got. Planning on going to the Hearts game if I can.

I've got 512 but don't know if that'll be enough for Tynecastle. Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

Under contract next season (442)

Roos (Lewis) 

McCrorie (Richardson) - McDonald-Stewart- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - Barron-Besuijen (Hayes) 

Miovski - Duk(Bavidge) 

McCrorie reportedly on way, Vinnie under option, presumably looking to sell Barron, interest in Miovski and Duk, Stewart shite, so could be. 

Roos (Lewis) 

Richardson - McDonald- vacancy- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - vacancy- Hayes

Vacancy - Bavidge

Loans ending:

Gorter

Pollock

Scales

Coulson 

Shinnie

Clarkson 

Mislovic

Markanday

Try to get Shinnie and Scales permanently, Pollock and Clarkson for further year

OOC

Kennedy 

Watkins

McLennan (i think he's still on loan) 

Campbell 

If we lose either or both Miovski or Duk, keep Watkins as cover.  Thank you and good luck to the others. 

Hope our scouts are busy

Supposedly, Celtic want 500k for Scales and Aberdeen are way off that figure. Pollock and Clarkson aren't going to be staying. 

We need a whole new defence (MacDonald aside) with McCrorie and Stewart likely to leave this summer. I don't see Richardson or Kennedy being here next season either.

2 centre backs, a left back and a potentially 2 new right backs.

Shinnie will likely sign on (2 year deal). Still need to replace Clarkson and Barron (if he leaves). 

We really need to hold onto Ramadani, Duk and Miovski for next season.

Big turnover of players......again. 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I've got 512 but don't know if that'll be enough for Tynecastle. Fingers crossed.

I’m not sure how they are working them at the moment. Seemed to be very few on offer for ibrox and I was online for the start of sale at 8am. Was also surprised it started at 250+ given the run we are on. I guess supporters clubs are taking the majority?

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Supposedly, Celtic want 500k for Scales and Aberdeen are way off that figure. Pollock and Clarkson aren't going to be staying. 

We need a whole new defence (MacDonald aside) with McCrorie and Stewart likely to leave this summer. I don't see Richardson or Kennedy being here next season either.

2 centre backs, a left back and a potentially 2 new right backs.

Shinnie will likely sign on (2 year deal). Still need to replace Clarkson and Barron (if he leaves). 

We really need to hold onto Ramadani, Duk and Miovski for next season.

Big turnover of players......again. 

Massive job for a manager with zero transfer market experience. Hopefully he'll be well supported. 

1 hour ago, kent_don said:

I’m not sure how they are working them at the moment. Seemed to be very few on offer for ibrox and I was online for the start of sale at 8am. Was also surprised it started at 250+ given the run we are on. I guess supporters clubs are taking the majority?

Lots of people with high points don't go to Rangers/Celtic but will go to Hearts. Expect it to be about 550 to 600 points as I'm near 800 points.

Supporters clubs are normally based on average ticket orders but I can see them checking all supporters club members out and telling supporters clubs their allocation based on that person going. Those that are not on DNA but goes to every game will get ticket as well. 

I don't envy the ticket office to sort this one out as they will get abuse regardless of what they do.

Edited by betting competition

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

Under contract next season (442)

Roos (Lewis) 

McCrorie (Richardson) - McDonald-Stewart- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - Barron-Besuijen (Hayes) 

Miovski - Duk(Bavidge) 

McCrorie reportedly on way, Vinnie under option, presumably looking to sell Barron, interest in Miovski and Duk, Stewart shite, so could be. 

Roos (Lewis) 

Richardson - McDonald- vacancy- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - vacancy- Hayes

Vacancy - Bavidge

Loans ending:

Gorter

Pollock

Scales

Coulson 

Shinnie

Clarkson 

Mislovic

Markanday

Try to get Shinnie and Scales permanently, Pollock and Clarkson for further year

OOC

Kennedy 

Watkins

McLennan (i think he's still on loan) 

Campbell 

If we lose either or both Miovski or Duk, keep Watkins as cover.  Thank you and good luck to the others. 

Hope our scouts are busy

Joe Lewis's son is the Dons 2014s keeper. They're not so subtlety looking to get a new one on board.

2 hours ago, kent_don said:

That's my worry for Tynecastle. 

12 minutes ago, KingswellsRed said:

Long since past the time for proper away allocation rules like they have down south. 590 tickets is a ridiculous allocation in a ground the size of Tynecastle. Football is so much better with away fans.

It’s wild how it’s become fashionable all of a sudden in Scotland since the great Sevco tantrum of a few years kicked it all off

Big, noisy away supports add to the occasion, it’s absolute piss that this has become a thing*

Its hearts prerogative and home fans should come first but we should always be getting at least 1200 tickets at Tynecastle out of common courtesy considering they get an 1800 section on every visit 

*OF fans wanting 75% of grounds in Scotland don’t count. If you can’t see the difference please get well soon 

Edited by Frank Grimes

If there's any truth to the rumours (Tam Cowan on OTB) of Van Veen potentially signing for Aberdeen, you'd have to speculate Miovski is leaving this summer. 

I'll be shocked if Van Veen joined us. Given his age and the price tag (he may have a minimum release clause) Motherwell likely want for him. He's not going to be signing to play second fiddle to Duk or Miovski. The chance to play in Europe might be the enticement he's looking for. I suspect Aberdeen may have enquired with Motherwell swiftly telling us to do one. Odd rumour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001lhpw - Off the Ball "53 mins Tam Cowan talks about it.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

18 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

It’s wild how it’s become fashionable all of a sudden in Scotland since the great Sevco tantrum of a few years kicked it all off

Big, noisy away supports add to the occasion, it’s absolute piss that this has become a thing*

Its hearts prerogative and home fans should come first but we should always be getting at least 1200 tickets at Tynecastle out of common courtesy considering they get an 1800 section on every visit 

*OF fans wanting 75% of grounds in Scotland don’t count. If you can’t see the difference please get well soon 

Do they get 1800 at Pittodrie. Don't think it is any where near that. 

We were actually the first to cut away allocations in favour of home support and have cut even further with unnecessary extra segregation at the fence. Hearts have a waiting list for season tickets so understand why they have done it. However surely we could get a bit extra but reducing the ridiculously big tarpaulin between fans in the upper section and opening the bottom section properly