The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Didn’t think I could be much happier until I saw that video of pollock sprinting up to the red shed to sing hearts are falling apart 🤣

Didn't know what was funnier. That or Markanday sitting in the corner sulking in the dressing room 😂

27 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Didn't know what was funnier. That or Markanday sitting in the corner sulking in the dressing room 😂

You'd be sulking in the corner too if you knew you had to back to live in fucking Blackburn next week.

14 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

I thought everybody knew this? Getting 3rd only guarantees group stage football if Celtic win the cup. If ICT win it they're guaranteed it. 

Everybody probably does know it already. I was just looking to see who else was in the same stage. Not really much point at the moment with so much that can change but I was bored.

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Everybody probably does know it already. I was just looking to see who else was in the same stage. Not really much point at the moment with so much that can change but I was bored.

Copenhagen would be a decent trip.

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Fucking expensive 

Spent more money in there in 6 hours than I did in the 3 days I was in Lithuania 

Denmark a pricey stop on the way!

Great place to visit though. 

What a night that was last night. Fantastic, couldn’t have gone any better results wise.

Scandalous challenge on Miovski though, could be in serious trouble for a good few months, just have to hope otherwise.

VAR has highlighted what a pathetic decision it was to dish out a yellow card for the challenge. Surely there are repercussions for the ref for making such a huge mistake?

Roos has been possibly our best player in recent weeks, but Shinnie gets the award last night. Hurry up with the signing announcement please. 
If /when McCrorie leaves it will be a blow. He’s now found his best position by a long way, and the difference with him playing last night and Richardson on Saturday is hugely significant. 

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

What a night that was last night. Fantastic, couldn’t have gone any better results wise.

Scandalous challenge on Miovski though, could be in serious trouble for a good few months, just have to hope otherwise.

VAR has highlighted what a pathetic decision it was to dish out a yellow card for the challenge. Surely there are repercussions for the ref for making such a huge mistake?

Roos has been possibly our best player in recent weeks, but Shinnie gets the award last night. Hurry up with the signing announcement please. 
If /when McCrorie leaves it will be a blow. He’s now found his best position by a long way, and the difference with him playing last night and Richardson on Saturday is hugely significant. 

The “repercussions” for the useless shitebag Don Robertson is that he gets the Hearts v Hibs game to referee at the weekend 

And as well as making a horrendous decision to yellow card that St Mirren thug, he shat it & blatantly never applied the laws of the game in not sending off Gogic who should’ve had 3 yellow cards. 

About time the club organised 1 or 2 quality friendlies , with the season starting abit later due to going into final play off round(hopefully).

Aye loved my pre season trips back in the day .the Dutch tours in late 80s especially . Feyenoord Utrecht many more .,My First time in Amsterdam  1988  life was good .ASC

Would expect couple well decent pre season friendlies this summer 

About time the club organised 1 or 2 quality friendlies , with the season starting abit later due to going into final play off round(hopefully).

Aye closest we got was a game against WBA in 2008. Was a Friday night too