The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

My pal just drove past Cormack park just now. Said there was a single player on the first pitch. 

Hoping it's someone doing their medical.

Drive past several times a day rarely seen any “ training “ happening. Maybe they are all somewhere else.

Hopefully the McGrath deal is signed up very quickly so we can get shot of Kennedy and add a few goals to our midfield. Ferguson will definitely be on his way out and McCrorie could well be sold if Sunderland show a bit more interest. 
I want changes at Aberdeen so hopefully Lewis and Considine get moved on also. 
Exciting season ahead.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I want changes at Aberdeen

I'm all in on this overhaul. The behind the scenes changes  look promising so far and will hopefully lead to an improved product on the pitch. 

You mentioned Lewis, Considine etc - I'd not lose sleep over any of the player staff leaving tbqh. Maybe keep Considine at a push, solely on the basis our free points from Ayrshire got relegated and he has the keys to Dens Park on his mantlepiece.

Loved listening to Robson on RedTV just now talking about his u18's and less emphasis of winning at a cost and more on grooming* them to play a position within a system that the first team play.

Us fans will need to have patience, change was asked for and change was required. We now need to let them get on with it.

*Not the rapey bigot brother kind of grooming btw.

Spoiler

EWIMecZXQAEvwRX.jpg.b664b127030ca9d1ef12d67adb230f06.jpg

Who are they wheeling out today to suggest Ferguson would turn down the EPL for Rangers?

We've had Kevin Phillips (who claimed to have played with his dad at Birmingham) and Noel Whelan so far.

It's a strange one as the majority of Rangers fans seem to want him nowhere near the club.