The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

15 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Was always going to be the case and I've no idea why opposition fans were suggesting otherwise.

Not a big fan of the chairman making a song and dance about it though.

Folk talking about McNulty on AFC chat. I wouldn't be against him joining as 2nd choice striker. Although he hasn't done well this season I think with better players and under Glass' footballing philosophy he could do well. He average's roughly 10 goals a season. He has a better goalscoring ratio then Hornby, Hendry, Kamberi, Zola, Goodwillie, Main, Stevie May.

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Folk talking about McNulty on AFC chat. I wouldn't be against him joining as 2nd choice striker. Although he hasn't done well this season I think with better players and under Glass' footballing philosophy he could do well. He average's roughly 10 goals a season. He has a better goalscoring ratio then Hornby, Hendry, Kamberi, Zola, Goodwillie, Main, Stevie May.

Absolutely not.

48 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Was always going to be the case and I've no idea why opposition fans were suggesting otherwise.

Not a big fan of the chairman making a song and dance about it though.

To be fair, the tone of what MacCormark was saying implied that we shouldn't be quite as skint as some of the other diddies. "Competetive budget" isn't good headline though. Unless other teams' fans ask in which case we are minted. 

Shouldn't go shouting that out [emoji38]. On par with Tony Fitz saying Goodwin was given one of the biggest budgets in our history. Clubs, agents and players will read that with pound signs in their eyes.

Hopefully means we ask for 3M for McGrath now [emoji2957], especially with the Irish call up, although he could lose value being in that squad, its honking.

Will be an interesting summer ahead. Intrigued to see how Glass does.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

And Emmanuel Thomas. 

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Shouldn't go shouting that out emoji38.png. On par with Tony Fitz saying Goodwin was given one of the biggest budgets in our history. Clubs, agents and players will read that with pound signs in their eyes.

Hopefully means we ask for 3M for McGrath now emoji2957.png, especially with the Irish call up, although he could lose value being in that squad, its honking.

Will be an interesting summer ahead. Intrigued to see how Glass does.

3m? Have 4.

ExcellentFeminineCockroach-max-1mb.gif.07c40e1a25c9f8f9109644741136681f.gif

1 hour ago, blow-up-sheep said:

Have you sent in your CV pal ? 

Dave Cormack knows how to get in touch. I will  pick players to win us the league. Splash the cash is my way of thinking. We shouldn’t be there to make up the numbers anymore.

Thought they would have revealed the new strip by now. Wonder if it's a Covid related delay or if they're maybe waiting for Browns deal with Celtic to end so they can have him be part of the unveiling?

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

To be fair, the tone of what MacCormark was saying implied that we shouldn't be quite as skint as some of the other diddies. "Competetive budget" isn't good headline though. Unless other teams' fans ask in which case we are minted. 

Suppose which way you take competitive. I see it as a positive.

41 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Thought they would have revealed the new strip by now. Wonder if it's a Covid related delay or if they're maybe waiting for Browns deal with Celtic to end so they can have him be part of the unveiling?

They said it would not be on sale until June/July for the first team strip and July/August for the second strip due to delays in manufacturing and transportation due to covid.

I would assume they'll delay the kit launch so that it's not too far away from the sale.

Also, it's not 100% clear* that Adidas/Saltire are both staying on and the current strip will be the one until 31st May.

* Yes it seems that they are staying on