The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

My boss is a Dons fan so I'm hoping he'll understand my 3 month absence from work should this unlikely reality come to pass

My office is stuffed full of selliks. I have zadok the priest all tee'd up to be my ringtone and the office numbers ringtone and the buzzer on the front door and I am currently working on a system for the kettle to play it when it's boiled.

Agent Scotland :lol: in six months when it doesnt happen he'll delete the tweets and claim he never said it

Remember once him tweeting something along the lines of 'Major board meeting at Dundee to consider manager Barry Smith's future' and then simultaneously tweeting 'BREAKING: BARRY SMITH GIVEN VOTE OF CONFIDENCE' AND 'BREAKING: BARRY SMITH SACKED'. Weird individual with a bit of attention seeking.

In this case, it's such a simple rumour. I mean Logan is quite clearly one of the leagues best players and he's out of contract so I'd be surprised if no one at Celtic has thought of it. There's obviously the whole history with the racist abuse and that but money talks and that so there's always a chance.

Hopefully though Aberdeen pump Celtic at Parkhead and he does a massive GIRUY celebration in front of their whole support making it completely untenable  :lol:

Imagine the bigoted, victim blaming attitudes of a teams support completely eradicating any potential transfer for the best RB in their own league. TGFITW byraway.

Now they are linked with our Paul McGinn who is a lesser player than Logan at RB but he and his family are "Celtic minded" so it's a no brainer....

Imagine the bigoted, victim blaming attitudes of a teams support completely eradicating any potential transfer for the best RB in their own league. TGFITW byraway.

Now they are linked with our Paul McGinn who is a lesser player than Logan at RB but he and his family are "Celtic minded" so it's a no brainer....

Don't sell McGinn.......

Christ if they're going for that calibre of player perhaps this year isn't our last chance. 

He's alright at midtable premiership level, but no better than that surely

Christ if they're going for that calibre of player perhaps this year isn't our last chance.

He's alright at midtable premiership level, but no better than that surely

Yeah I think he'll mature well and go from a decent player in this league to a very good one but it would seem mental if Celtic sign him.

Might be as well getting a new right back in on loan and waiting until January and re-signing him then!

Yeah, it's baws oot mental for McGinn to be considered by Celtic. He's out of contract in the summer so we won't have much of a say. If he's anything like his brother Stephen - he'll put money ahead of career progression - although tbf he doesn't strike me as that type.