The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Attention mods, please suspend the above accounts, they are broken and sending unrelated random pictures to this thread.

Attention mods, please suspend the above accounts, they are broken and sending unrelated random pictures to this thread.

aye, we caught the first post  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Shinnie should wear the armband until the rest of the season; and, everything going well, this should continue into next. I'm now convinced that this would be the best move for the team, but also Shinnie and Jack as individuals. 

Yesterday was a massive blow, but Celtic aren't infallible and there is always an outside chance that they will slip-up and allow us a route back in. If this opportunity does arise, I have most faith in Shinnie as the man to lead by example. 

We've just got ignore all talk of people saying that there is or isn't a title race from now until it ever gets to the stage where we mathematically can't win it. What anyone, or Romeo, says has absolutely no bearing on our results. We just have to do our best to win our last seven games and see where we end up in the league. Celtic are a poor multi million pound player team, and they will not be looking forward to going to Motherwell, Dundee and playing Hearts at home before the break. Let's just behind the team, which I didn't think that the majority of the fans did on Saturday for some reason, and end up with as many points as we can.

Imagine the bigoted, victim blaming attitudes of a teams support completely eradicating any potential transfer for the best RB in their own league. TGFITW byraway.

Now they are linked with our Paul McGinn who is a lesser player than Logan at RB but he and his family are "Celtic minded" so it's a no brainer....

...completely eradicating any potential transfer

...the best RB in their own league....

WTF are you on about here?!?! :lol:

You lot don't like Shay because his claim of victim hood was credible, not just howl at the moon fantasy rubbish. That'll never fly down Parkhead way.

That may well be the case Wullie, and a very noble attempt at 'white knighting' the Dee.

But allow him to have a bash at providing some factual evidence to support such substantive garbage on the points above.

WTF are you on about here?!?! :lol:

Shay Logan is the best RB in Scotland by a good distance. He's out of contract and available on a free.

He's a perfect target for Celtic, but unfortunately,even if Deila wanted to sign him, he couldn't as the Celtic fans would never accept him. Ever.

Why? You tell me that.

Instead your linked with McGinn from us, a decent player but not near Logan's level. Celtic minded though so he'd be welcomed with open arms

Edited by Deefiant

I see we have 65 points from 31 games, exactly matching last season at this stage. Celtic 3 points worse off after 30 games.

The poor form in last term's run in left us a total of 75 to Celtics 92.

I think the most we will end up with is 80. Would that be progress? I suppose it would be and DM will certainly think so. The race is still running though and better teams than this Celtic side have thrown away away bigger leads in the past.

Just have to hope for the best now. On the Red TV post match interviews DM, Jack and Shinnie all sounded devastated. I hope the break gives them a chance to regroup and push for as strong a run in as possible.

Unsurprising that it's you who wants one.  

You can have any colour you like, as long as it's black.

Probably at your club's Superstore.

So touchy.

I was actually under the impression St Shay had signed a new contract?