The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

It seems perverse to me though, that for anyone in a  support that has complained so often about incorrect refereeing decisions should be so steadfastly against technology that will assist referees in reaching the correct decision.

Very simply because that cure is worse than the disease. Worse, the cure itself is a fucking disease worse than any number of bad decisions scattered across a season.

11 hours ago, Buddie Holly said:

aberdeen fans are still living in the 1980s

There have to be various phrases which have been used to death on P&B that are deserving of a 7 day suspension.

Edited by kingjoey

Lee Sharpe is getting some abuse on social media for his after match interview and although it wasn't the best people should just calm down as I'm sure he is hurting as much as we are. Think it was right to keep Goodwin away from the media after another controversial decision even though it didn't really change the outcome of the game.

Maybe I've got my red tinted specs but this team this season looks a lot better than last season going forward although we are still shaky at the back but they are still gelling as a team. 

Stating the obvious but we really need to sort out our away form or it could cost us qualifying for Europe (2 wins in 23 league games ffs - thanks St Johnstone!)

Edited by betting competition