The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/sport/football/football-news/liam-scales-hints-aberdeen-future-8448019

Scales hinting he might be staying.

"I will have a chat with Celtic and my agent to see what is best for me, but I don't think there is any point in me thinking about it right now with big games coming up. 

"There will be plenty of time for Aberdeen and Celtic to sort something out over the summer, so it's not on my mind that much at the moment."

"I really enjoy playing here, and feel that I have got to know the club. I have enjoyed every minute of it."

15 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Always like it when the stock ‘enjoyed every minute’ line comes out. 

Come on now Liam, you can’t have loved every minute. Maybe we could remind you of some? 

"Some of it was dog shit".

I'd have a lot of time for that tbh.

20 hours ago, coprolite said:

It would make logical sense in some ways to have the awards after the season is done but the close season is short and players will be going on holiday, getting married, etc. Could also be the odd one or two out of contract and moving. Would be huge amount of no shows. 

Valid point. Even a Tuesday would make more sense than a Thursday. Sure the players have a Wednesday off? So they get their down time the next day. 
guess the is a discussion for another day. 

On 16/05/2023 at 19:36, Dons_1988 said:

I see Jonny hayes is inviting the twitter mob onto him by attending a Celtic fan event at the hydro on Thursday night. 

I generally don’t like to get angry at stuff like this but what is he thinking? I’m sure he’ll be sober but Saturday lunchtime is enormous. 

Judging by his social media output, Hayes has spent tonight in the house. Maybe Robson has had a word.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

How has that managed to have been leaked?

Someone will be in trouble 

Is that Harry boy on Twitter not bad for this?

Sure he leaked the Stevie May to us stuff too.

I think Devlin is a good addition on a free.

The captain of Livingston and has a nasty streak. Always caught my eye for Livingston when he played against us.

McCrorie has been a good player for us overall however Devlin is a natural right back/wing back and his metrics show he is a very consistent performer in this league. Above average in attacking stats. The fee from McCrorie should help with the rebuild this summer. I anticipate Devlin will be as equally good as McCrorie has been for us.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that Harry boy on Twitter not bad for this?

Sure he leaked the Stevie May to us stuff too.

I think Harry is a woman and is in no way, shape or form in the know 

The account is just very good at posting rumours/revelations very quickly 

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Who are the two guys either side of him?

No idea, assume it’s maybe his agent and someone else or something like that. I’m guessing it’s probably been leaked accidentally by someone on their end rather than the club.