The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Seen David Goodwille in a wheelbarrow absolutely slushed at the campsite shouting "f**k Aberdeen"

Had the best weekend ever but the highlight has to be seeing David Goodwillie in a wheelbarrow pished saying f**k the aberdeen

*prays to sky fairy that it be true*

Edited by AberdeenBud

Frankly, or maybe "Frunkie" or "Joey" if he scores a shitload of goal I don't give a monkey's tit!

I remember seeing King Joey score a hat-trick (allegedly very hungover) off his arse, stomach and knee. That'd do me for badpenis

I drove past him doing an early morning training session with a Dons coach on Saturday, which made me think he'd maybe changed his unprofessional ways. Please let there be photos of this wheelbarrow, f*ck Aberdeen shenanigans!

Wow.

Never mind the wheelbarrow bit, what the hell is he doing getting pished at a music festival a few days before a game? Crazy.

I heard that it was McInnes pushing the wheelbarrow (stolen from and elderly disabled woman) while singing the sash and calling rowies 'morning rolls'.

Bugger

I haven't had a rowie in 4 years and "now" I get withdrawls?

We had friends visit us from Aberdeen last year, and they brought a dozen rowies over. Even 2 days old, they were still awesome. Managed to stop after 4, and froze the rest, to eat at my leisure.

Seen Shaughnessey, McManus and Gavin Rae there at the weekend

Also seen photos of Rogers, Shankland and McInnes since got home who must have been there too.

Still no photos of Goodwillie or any wheelbarrows though.