The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

It's a bit scary that he can't get into the Celtic team tbh.

This. Christies one of the biggest Scottish talents around, yet you can't argue the fact hes worse than four, maybe five, possibly even six, attacking midfielders Celtic had last season. Shows the gap between them and the rest.

On 19/07/2017 at 17:31, Reina said:

Evening. Wee question regarding loyalty points - were none allocated for the Scottish Cup Final or last week's European game? They're not showing on my account...?

ETA: I logged into my son's account and he has fewer points than me, despite going to all the same games as me. Weird.

On 19/07/2017 at 19:44, starryfish said:

Fairly sure none were allocated for the Scottish Cup Final.

I'm sure starryfish is correct about the Scottish Cup final.  The Aberdeen site is terrible for being able to check back for that sort of information though.  I seem to have received no points for the Siroki Brijeg game at the moment but I just bought a ticket for the game next Thursday and I've been instantly awarded 4 loyalty points for it.  Might be worth emailing the club about the Siroki Brijeg game.

Just now, NorthernLights said:

I'm sure starryfish is correct about the Scottish Cup final.  The Aberdeen site is terrible for being able to check back for that sort of information though.  I seem to have received no points for the Siroki Brijeg game at the moment but I just bought a ticket for the game next Thursday and I've been instantly awarded 4 loyalty points for it.  Might be worth emailing the club about the Siroki Brijeg game.

I emailed them this morning - there are no points allocated for the Scottish Cup Final (although there were for the Bet Fred Cup...) and the points for Siroki are being added manually - they're hoping for the end of the week. I just bought tickets for Thursday and my points have been allocated automatically.

No answer about my son's account though...

This. Christies one of the biggest Scottish talents around, yet you can't argue the fact hes worse than four, maybe five, possibly even six, attacking midfielders Celtic had last season. Shows the gap between them and the rest.

Name the 4,5 or 6?

I am sitting drinking with Siroki ultras right this minute. What happened last night in mostar had nothing to do with Siroki.

Tbf the Record post said it was Mostar fans who did it .....