The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Evening. Wee question regarding loyalty points - were none allocated for the Scottish Cup Final or last week's European game? They're not showing on my account...?

ETA: I logged into my son's account and he has fewer points than me, despite going to all the same games as me. Weird.

Edited by Reina

Just now, Reina said:

Evening. Wee question regarding loyalty points - were none allocated for the Scottish Cup Final or last week's European game? They're not showing on my account...?

They will be allocated I think but maybe best phone the ticket office to check. All of mine disappeared after last season as the club have changed the system they were using, there may be a delay in the new ones showing up due to that.

21 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Aye, basically guarantees our million quid pay out when he goes. Win win for us and Derek, any club who wants him needs to prove they really want him by paying the fee.

Probably not at the same level but we did the same with Archiebald and it has frightened off a few English league 1 suitors who were unwilling to pay the compensation, although the stature of the English teams likely to come in for McInnes won't be put off by a 7 figure comp fee

ETA: I logged into my son's account and he has fewer points than me, despite going to all the same games as me. Weird.

Fairly sure none were allocated for the Scottish Cup Final.

Dons fans attacked in unprovoked incident last night.in Mostar.

Ultras threw flares into a bar and waded in lashing out with iron bars. Reports of several injuries.

Just the typical experience you come to expect from travelling to football in this part of Europe.

Hope everyone makes it home safely after our victory

4 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Dons fans attacked in unprovoked incident last night.in Mostar.

Ultras threw flares into a bar and waded in lashing out with iron bars. Reports of several injuries.

Just the typical experience you come to expect from travelling to football in this part of Europe.

Shame.

jj.png