The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

23 minutes ago, scoobles said:

When's the parade for the 3rd place trophy?
Hopefully Killie use the higher place money to upgrade the pitch

Pitch upgrade was already budgeted for champ.

Atrocious effort - 2/10.  Reassess. 

Guys, let's put our pettiness aside and focus on the real task at hand - laughing at all the other junk who didn't qualify for Europe.

Hecky at the wheel of the Betfred Cup group stage bus. Levein continuing to dodge trophies on an astronomical scale. Dundee, the city where the only discovery is that both teams are shite.

Edited by craigkillie

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Pitch upgrade was already budgeted for champ.

Atrocious effort - 2/10.  Reassess. 

Is it correct that Aberdeen are seeded in the Europa League draw and Killie aren’t? That’s what I’ve seen tonight, but not sure it’s bona fide.

20 minutes ago, A96 said:

Pity we can’t get Killie in the Europa League knockout stages. As good as a bye.

There must still be a way for Aberdeen to ruin it for us somehow. I'm remaining vigilant. 

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is it correct that Aberdeen are seeded in the Europa League draw and Killie aren’t? That’s what I’ve seen tonight, but not sure it’s bona fide.

Just now, Estragon said:

There must still be a way for Aberdeen to ruin it for us somehow. I'm remaining vigilant. 

Well that certainly came round quicker than I was expecting. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

All three Scottish teams are seeded in QR1; for QR2 Aberdeen will be, Rangers might be, and Kilmarnock won't be seeded; and for QR3 none will be (though if you beat a seeded team in QR2 you'd then play an unseeded team in QR3 since the draw is done a round early).

See: https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2019.html

Edited by Ginaro

6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

All three Scottish teams are seeded in QR1; for QR2 Aberdeen will be, Rangers might be, and Kilmarnock won't be seeded; and for QR3 none will be (though if you beat a seeded team in QR2 you'd then play an unseeded team in QR3 since the draw is done a round early).

See: https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2019.html

Apologies if it’s on the link you posted, but didn’t see it, so when is the draw?