Heart of Midlothian 2014-

57 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

McCann or McCall would be a comedy gold appointment for the rest if us. 

McCann maybe, McCall isn't even all that bad.  I mean he's shite, but he'd probably get the odd decent result.  Him even being entertained though is absolutely symptomatic of where we are just now.  Completely meh.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

I 100% believe that they're just doing the exact same fake interview thing as last time and will give it to MacPhee.

I agree but if the “reputed” list of candidates is correct,they’d  be as well giving AM a chance.
Still hoping for one outstanding candidate but no one we’ve spoke with (allegedly) would do any better than what’s in place already.

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely cant believe Hearts fans are talking down to Hibs fans when they're interviewing folk like Stuart McCall.

They are not all doing it to be fair, and anyone who is - well, Its the equivalent of the guy down the pub who tells anyone in earshot that they "have shagged loads of birds".

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

You know when a managerial vacancy appears and the worst of P&B converge on the relevant thread to post a picture of the worst manager they can think of? That's basically Ann Budge's recruitment strategy. 

When fan ownership comes in, we really need to get her as far away as possible from making football decisions. She doesn't have a fucking clue.

At least RandomGuy is all over the Hearts and Hibs threads to deliver his expert opinions.

On 28/06/2019 at 18:23, RandomGuy. said:

Itll be interesting to see how you're EFL seaside league select side get on this year.

It's usually a complete disaster as they come up expecting an easier ride than they get, but Heckingbottom seems far too good a manager to have that happen.

28 minutes ago, DC92 said:

At least RandomGuy is all over the Hearts and Hibs threads to deliver his expert opinions.

I've got great betting advice if youd like some of that?...

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

They are not all doing it to be fair, and anyone who is - well, Its the equivalent of the guy down the pub who tells anyone in earshot that they "have shagged loads of birds".

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

I don't think anyone is really.  We are well aware of how this process could end up for us.  Last time it ended with Levein walking along the corridor like Vince McMahon and telling Budge he was the best man for the gig. 

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

When fan ownership comes in, we really need to get her as far away as possible from making football decisions. She doesn't have a fucking clue.

I agree.  I was for giving her the benefit of the doubt, but as of now it looks like the best case scenario is wooing Robinson from Motherwell.  A move no one is overly enthused by and a process that could've started a long time ago.

She clearly has good business sense.  A seven figure sponsorship deal and another year of profits and increased turnover show that.  Even the argument about it being benefactors doesn't really wash as she's clearly the one attracting the investment.  But she needs to go in terms of anything football wise.  

Unless she pulls a rabbit out of the hat of course, in which case we can pretend she's great again.

You know when a managerial vacancy appears and the worst of P&B converge on the relevant thread to post a picture of the worst manager they can think of? That's basically Ann Budge's recruitment strategy. 

getting the business people as far away as possible from the football decisions is literally the point of a director of football

24 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

getting the business people as far away as possible from the football decisions is literally the point of a director of football

We appear to be "literally" hiring a manager without having a Director of Football in place.