Premier League 2014/15

banana

1433971226857.jpg

Going by the phone interview he had with Talksport this evening, it's only the Swansea fans that are excited by the move. He couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic about it if he'd tried, so much so even the two hosting the show were surprised at it.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased with that appointment for Newcastle. There seems to be some sort of long term plan compared to Pardew who went from game to game and was more bothered about his own ego. The proof of this 'new direction' will be realised in the signings they make though.

The board room seems a bit silly though. Bobby Moncur is no more qualified than your average old guy in a pub. The last fans forum I went to the woman rep asked if they would be able to solve the issue of the lack of toilets in the Gallowgate. Moncur just jumped in and said it wasn't an issue as "woman always queue for ages. You see it at the races too." Everyone just sort of dismissed it because he was old and a bit out of touch, but now he's one of the main men! Ha

Use the app, it shows you their old avatars and you recognise them from that. Fyvie was Akpo Sodje

Will hibs fans please go back to their original names so I know who is and isn't a thundercunt?!?

Thank you.

We were all top, top posters, mizfit.

Hmmmm, your definitely one of the thundercunts ;-)

Thundercunts is a Hearts fan, tbf...

I often wonder about some players like this. Are they really ever that injured? Or do they genuinely just see their five or six figure weekly wage and not give any fucks at all about playing football?

I don't think Diabys like that. His ankles have been,literally, crushed about three or four times, and that affects your entire body. Hes probably got a complex now where any pain becomes worse in his head too.

Archived