Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut the fućk up, you odious little p***k.

Turns out as well as being a dinosaur that knows nothing about football you're also an angry little man. Tell us bowhow lLeicester managed to win the league without a target man, how Ireland and n Ireland have success without one either since you obviously don't have a clue what you're taking about, probably played amateur and think that gives you a clue

Turns out as well as being a dinosaur that knows nothing about football you're also an angry little man. Tell us bowhow lLeicester managed to win the league without a target man, how Ireland and n Ireland have success without one either since you obviously don't have a clue what you're taking about, probably played amateur and think that gives you a clue

How about you suck my sweaty sack you little tit. "Would it not be better giving it to a children's hospotal in Scotland"

Does nobody in Africa deserve any aid either?

How about you suck my sweaty sack you little tit. "Would it not be better giving it to a children's hospotal in Scotland" Does nobody in Africa deserve any aid either?
How about you suck my sweaty sack you little tit. "Would it not be better giving it to a children's hospotal in Scotland" Does nobody in Africa deserve any aid either?
IIdon't think Africa compares to England. And the word you are looking for is need not deserve.you know nothing about football and we'reaa nothing player btw

IIdon't think Africa compares to England. And the word you are looking for is need not deserve.you know nothing about football and we'reaa nothing player btw

I'm not comparing the countries or their predicaments, I was using Africa as an example as its further away from your 'Scottish hospitals'.

As for the rest of your post and your life, sort it out or never reply to me again.

That's now the second time I've had to tell you this, you simpleton.

Thank you.

I'm not comparing the countries or their predicaments, I was using Africa as an example as its further away from your 'Scottish hospitals'.

As for the rest of your post and your life, sort it out or never reply to me again.

That's now the second time I've had to tell you this, you simpleton.

Thank you.

Raging:lol:

Archived