Premier League 2014/15

banana

Diaby could be a good player for a mid table premier league team. The issue with Diaby is that every time he seems to hit some sort of promise or form, he gets a bad injury that rules him out for half the season. As much as I like Diaby, he either needs to overcome this problem ASAP in order to save his career.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diaby could be a good player for a mid table premier league team. The issue with Diaby is that every time he seems to hit some sort of promise or form, he gets a bad injury that rules him out for half the season. As much as I like Diaby, he either needs to overcome this problem ASAP in order to save his career.

Say Diaby again

• 4 weeks later...

Good bait sire.

*sits back and waits*

A few will try to drag things into the gutter with the murderers stuff but I think this could be a watershed moment in the life of P&B ... even Jimmy85 to change his tune :lol:

• 9 months later...

Of course they have a chance. As do Swansea, Stoke and 17 other teams. They won't get anywhere near it and I will happily put a charity bet on with you of Man UTd not to be within 5 points of first at the end of next season.

thought id bump this as man united are currently 14 points off the top and only 12 points left to play for

Archived