Are You a Fighter?

Been involved in one or two scraps in my time, quite often ending up with the silver medal. Talking when I should have been listening was a speciality of mine when younger, as a result receiving a black eye or two over the years. My mates used to have a habit of getting themselves in bother as well, so there was the odd brawl or two. Also been hit by a glass which was rather painful.

Worst kicking I received was from a few bouncers. Two of of them had my mate pinned to the floor beating the living f**k out of him, so I took the opportunity to give one of them a size 8 clean in the dish. The rest of them didn't take kindly and dragged me out the back door and knocked the shit out of me.

As I said, this was all in my younger days and I haven't been involved in a fight for years. One thing I did learn was that if someone is standing in front if you telling you that they're going to smack you, chances are they're wont. If someone genuinely wants to hit you, then they'll hit you without hesitation.

Most fights are instigated by women.

Scientific fact,

I've never been in a fight but the one time I was close to being involved in a fight involved me standing outside a pub talking to my brother when a woman walked over and threw a full pint in my face. I hadn't a fucking clue what had just happened, I looked at my brother, then at the woman who called me an arsehole. I asked her what the f**k that was for and instantly her boyfriend steps in looking for a square go. I'm a small, skinny guy, if I were to fight I'd be incredibly stupid but my brothers girlfriend wasn't giving such fucks and landed a fair uppercut on the woman. Looking back I think that guy was wanting a scrap and needed something to justify it, picked the wrong guy though and Drew Busby (Hearts legend and said pub owner) saw all of this unfold, walked over and politely (:lol:) "asked" the pair to leave. Haven't seen them again.

So, yes, I can confirm that all fights are instigated by woman and that Drew Busby is a barman that you probably want to stay on the good side of.

nothing better than when a bitch fight erupts in a pub/club :lol:

remember a huge fight erupting at shm at titp a few years ago becuase a guy just turned round and full out decked his bird , next thing abiut 3 minutes of mayhem ensued as c***s tried punching the guy, then randum c***s started just throwing punches at each other and then other people started pushing about thinking it was a mosh pit :lol: #scenes

did anyone else witness this ?

That was absolutely hilarious.

I've never been in a proper fight, hopefully keeping that way!

You are next on my "square go then back away" list. Edited by mrcat1990

nothing better than when a bitch fight erupts in a pub/club :lol:

remember a huge fight erupting at shm at titp a few years ago becuase a guy just turned round and full out decked his bird , next thing abiut 3 minutes of mayhem ensued as c***s tried punching the guy, then randum c***s started just throwing punches at each other and then other people started pushing about thinking it was a mosh pit :lol: #scenes

did anyone else witness this ?

Street catfights can be quite good too - remember a few years ago I was walking down Crow Road when I heard an almighty yell of "YA COOOOWWW!"

Down the bottom of the street, two ned hotties were tearing lumps out of each other - loads of hair pulling and ripped clothes. A wee crowd of admiring onlookers gathered, with the community feeling of the assembly cemented by a guy coming out of the Chinese restaurant and sharing out his chips.

Would never run away. Would much rather a sore face than a complete loss of any pride by running away like a little girl tbh.

"Live to fight another day" that's my moto :)

Absolutely disgusting behaviour observed today. I was on the seafront when I saw a man and a woman having an almighty row in front of their child, then suddenly the woman smacked the bloke around the head and it all kicked off. They started slapping and hitting each other then someone must have called the police as a policeman turned up on his own. He had to take his baton to the man but the guy managed to snatch the baton off the policeman then he started whacking the policeman and his wife...... I couldn't believe what I was seeing because then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all their sausages.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Was in a few when i was a wee guy, mostly playing football or me being a cheeky wee shite etc

one that sticks out is i punched a boy who went down into dog shite once at lunch time which was most amusing

last time someone tried to fight me was this Rangers fan outside Somerset, (i had totally asked for it though :lol:) probably fortunate "watp 9" 's mates decided him fighting me in front of the police wouldn't be his brightest idea and removed him

Edited by itzdrk