Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the three World Cup winners.

Chelsea annihilating Schalke now.

:lol:

I enjoyed that though was good game and will be good to see them either getting put in their place at the hands of Roma or thrashed by the next big team they're up against. Bayern still looked dominant but city deserved it for persevering and 2 individual errors lead to the result. Great game though

for all the lovely football bayern and in turn any guardiola team plays, sometimes there is overwhelming evidence to simply clear your fucking lines and get men behind the ball

plus, the city fans do not deserve someone like aguero playing for them, 2-2 with 4 minutes to go and barely a sound coming from them to get their team going for the winner

:lol:

I enjoyed that though was good game and will be good to see them either getting put in their place at the hands of Roma or thrashed by the next big team they're up against. Bayern still looked dominant but city deserved it for persevering and 2 individual errors lead to the result. Great game though

I'd agree with that, I think if Bayern started with Muller and Schweinsteiger then it might have been a different result.

How much better are City in Europe without Toure though?

Horrible goal defensively but pure class from the wee man.

Best player in Britain?

Was talking to a boy at work today about Nasri's '90% of the squad is world class' comments.

Aguero is the only one who you could describe as world class in that City team, he's an outstanding striker.

How much better are City in Europe without Toure though?

Whit? City just kept moving the ball sideways, at times we were screaming out for someone to run at that defence. Toure would have dominated that game tonight especially after Bayern went down to 10 men.

Whit? City just kept moving the ball sideways, at times we were screaming out for someone to run at that defence. Toure would have dominated that game tonight especially after Bayern went down to 10 men.

After his performances in Europe this season, i really don't think he would have done any of that.

Lampard actually defends, Toure doesn't.

Fantastic game at The Etihad, and a massive final round of group games to see who goes through.

Excellent performance from Chelsea as well, absolutely thumped the Germans in their own backyard, and being able to rest players in the final group game will be a big benefit when the EPL games are coming thick and fast in December.

The Champions League is getting good as the group stages draw to a close, although it really would be better if there was Scottish teams involved.

Archived