Nando's...why the hate?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nandos is fucking brilliant. I go at least once a week, even if that is a quick takeaway on my way home from work.

Double burger, three wings, peri chips, rice and houmous if I'm going all out. Fantastic. People that complain about the price are quite blatantly peasants.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, you go to Nandos 'at least once a week', pipe down you wee mink.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, you go to Nandos 'at least once a week', pipe down you wee mink.

Surely a mink wouldn't eat over priced food? Surely that's what the opposite of a.mink would do.

Wouldn't a mink do something like...I dunno...share a pint with his friends?

Surely a mink wouldn't eat over priced food? Surely that's what the opposite of a.mink would do.

Wouldn't a mink do something like...I dunno...share a pint with his friends?

Eating fast food at least once a week is a definite sign of a total mink. That only includes Nandos as well, let alone what other shite constitutes his diet.

And yeah, I definitely can't afford £3 for a drink.

Aww shucks, can wee Jama not speak up for himself? That's cute, I'm sure he will go halfers on a pint to say thanks.

Just happened to be reading and wanted to point out the inherent hypocrisy of calling others peasants whilst eating at Nandos at least once a week. You think you're a big shot because you've moved out of degenerate-filled Kinross :lol:

I don't always eat Nando's but when I do I absolute douse the chicken in #Herbalife

f**k that, I wash my extra hot whole chicken down with maximuscle promax extreme with increased protein and creatine. #notreally #notcool

Only ever had a Mediterranean salad and a veggie burger out of the two times I've been. It wasn't very cheeky and I managed to tuck in without an Instagram photo.

This. Cracking value for what you get.

If you are going for the first time, make sure your first is the dinner and not the lunch. Even though the lunch is still decent value, you get nowhere near as many of the options.

I heard its lunches were a bit of a let down. The frying station there is absolutely fantastic, its also cheaper there for a dinner at the far inferior jimmy chungs and the drinks you get there are re fills as well which isn't the case at Jimmy chungs!!

I heard its lunches were a bit of a let down. The frying station there is absolutely fantastic, its also cheaper there for a dinner at the far inferior jimmy chungs and the drinks you get there are re fills as well which isn't the case at Jimmy chungs!!

They are FWIW. The options are so limited in comparison. I went to town on the cavery on the two* occasions that I've been. My only disappointment is the stakes are only two at a time but they have to restrict it somehow.

*It's madness trying to get a reservation. I had to book three weeks in advance the last time.

Bread meet bread anyone? Fancy going along not sure though.

Fucking A man.

I like Nando's. I don't think ~£10 is expensive for chicken (I go for the burger or the butterfly) and a couple of sides. It's not worth the hype, nothing ever is really, but it's decent enough and I really don't understand the utter contempt for the establishment, or the people who just want some spicy chicken. People rave about it like it's the greatest thing in the world, but people do that for pretty much everything, and I think it's unfair to judge someone for it. It's like me saying Cookie Crisp is the greatest cereal ever and someone calling me a dickhead because they prefer Frosties.

Archived