People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On 19/11/2020 at 17:47, Hampden Diehard said:

I know someone who was at a dinner [Sebastian Coe] spoke at. Apparently he's as big a Kant as you'd expect.

In 2019, I was in a team with someone he raced against in the 1980s, and I spent much of a long car journey picking his brains about those days.

Long story short: Ovett and Cram good guys... you know the rest.

On 23/11/2020 at 17:13, KingRocketman II said:

apologies if already posted and there is an assumed reason in that I bet the "actor" is just as much as an insufferable p***k as the "character" he is playing:

screen-shot-2020-09-04-at-10.46.57-am.png.jpeg

It's a great piece of casting. He comes across as exactly the sort of c**t the treats the supermarket he shops in like his football team.

15 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

It's a great piece of casting. He comes across as exactly the sort of c**t the treats the supermarket he shops in like his football team.

I’ve not seen the advert where he shouting at the manager telling him he’s a useless c**t.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, expatowner said:

Joe Biden
I know, give him a chance, he will be better than Trump.
But
I just cant stand him.  Lets see how long it takes him to send troops to kill people.

He's an absolute cuntwipe. The only good thing you could possibly say about him is he isn't Trump.

Go and watch a couple of videos of him putting his hands on voters whenever he's questioned about anything. Aggressive, rude, intimidating and bullying arsepiece.  Really vile human being.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

He's an absolute cuntwipe. The only good thing you could possibly say about him is he isn't Trump.

Go and watch a couple of videos of him putting his hands on voters whenever he's questioned about anything. Aggressive, rude, intimidating and bullying arsepiece.  Really vile human being.

Apart from when he's smelling weans' hair!

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Apart from when he's smelling weans' hair!

Aye, creepy old b*****d too.  Its a really desperate state of affairs when people are relying on him to be the saviour who brings real structural change. It isn't gonna happen.

This is a guy as mired in 'the swamp' though I hate that term as any human being alive. He's spent over forty years scheming and backstabbing and selling out every principle he once pretended to have. You don't last as long in politics as he has in that country without being utterly corrupted and a complete establishment lackey. 

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye, creepy old b*****d too.  Its a really desperate state of affairs when people are relying on him to be the saviour who brings real structural change. It isn't gonna happen.

This is a guy as mired in 'the swamp' though I hate that term as any human being alive. He's spent over forty years scheming and backstabbing and selling out every principle he once pretended to have. You don't last as long in politics as he has in that country without being utterly corrupted and a complete establishment lackey. 

Hiya Kamala. Hiya pal!