Rangers Vs Clyde

BWC14

Tickets have finally been announced they are allocated seated me and my mates are getting our tickets at different times is that ok will we be able to sit together in the ground?

No

Why not give one person the money and let them buy all of the tickets then you can sit together and have a good day out what do you think the score will be and will the weather be allright on the night better at the game than watching on TV like me.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets have finally been announced they are allocated seated me and my mates are getting our tickets at different times is that ok will we be able to sit together in the ground?

Should be fine; the stewards last time told us to sit where we liked.

There'll probably be tonnes of empty seats in any case.

Can't wait to see who prevails in this battle of the last two staunchly Protestant bastions of Scottish football. Due to recently moving I England, and a lack of internet at my new gaff, I'll just be relying on updates from a few of my trusted sources as the game progresses. Hoping for a Clyde victory, and that a fabulous time is had by all

Can't wait to see who prevails in this battle of the last two staunchly Protestant bastions of Scottish football. Due to recently moving I England, and a lack of internet at my new gaff, I'll just be relying on updates from a few of my trusted sources as the game progresses. Hoping for a Clyde victory, and that a fabulous time is had by all

Protestant bastions???? Lol In your head!!!

So if we sell the 500 tickets, we can still get more? Getting a bit worried as I've still to get mines, working tomorrow so sending my wife to pick one up and drop it off to me in town.

As we have nearly sold the 500 allocated, will the club get access to more briefs tomorrow if needed?

So if we sell the 500 tickets, we can still get more? Getting a bit worried as I've still to get mines, working tomorrow so sending my wife to pick one up and drop it off to me in town.

As we have nearly sold the 500 allocated, will the club get access to more briefs tomorrow if needed?

sure that corner holds about 1000 wouldn't worry to much about getting a ticket

We can get more if we sell the 500, you'll be fine

Archived