St Mirren vs Hamilton Accies - 13/08/14

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny McIntyre asked him about the Jim Goodwin sending off on Saturday and whether their thoughts had changed on it, Craig responded with "Are you being serious?" before chucking down the mic and marching off in the huff.

Even Chick thought he was being a petulant child. And he would know!

Quite fucking right.

We're playing Hamilton tonight, not discussing the aftermath of the Motherwell game.

He should have told them to f**k off.

Do you think he'll accuse them all of being gay as well?

It'll be announced they are gay but there will actually be 28 clauses that means they can get out of such a move at any time.

As for Craig, disappointing stuff. Maybe he's trying to become the new Kenny Shiels.

Fully deserve to be losing, I'd say 1-0 flatters us actually.

Accies are playing well. Crawford and Gordon look to be top young players and Neil seems to have them well organised, although he should have been booked long ago.

We badly miss Goodwin in midfield, we can't seem to get a grip of things in the middle when he's not there.

We need marked improvement second half to avoid defeat.

Hamilton started the best but since they've scored I can only recall one chance for them. Hamilton have stopped us playing and the referee should have had the book out a long time ago. We do need to step it up massively in second half to win this. We've pretty much got three up. I'd take Brown off at HT and go 442 and get Teale on.

Well that was a shite half from saints. Young lad brown doesn't look up to the pace at the moment. Still early days hope he can turn it around, although he's not the only one out there in that first half!!

I would swap brown for Teale at half time the teams lacking a bit of experience with Goodwin missing.

We will need a much better performance if we've to get anything from the game. Credit to accies they've did what they came to do, close down early and hit on the break.

Archived