Sportsound Watch

Sportsound continue to talk about a manager already in a job I see and that he has to go to Sevco to get closer.

Regardless of our performance on Wednesday have they looked at the league table?

1 pt behind the "invincibles"

8 Pts better off than last season

best start to season since he arrived

Without playing particularly well yet.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I may have previously mentioned it several dozen times.

What would happen if he got himself a seat in the Copland Stand and started taking notes, ready for phoning into Sportscene at 5?  Would he get chucked out?

4 minutes ago, The DA said:

What would happen if he got himself a seat in the Copland Stand and started taking notes, ready for phoning into Sportscene at 5?  Would he get chucked out?

Graham spiers wasnt "chucked out" for doing that.

24 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I have never hidden my distaste for the hypocritical *** apologist who managed to masquerade as a “sports journalist” for decades.

Hugh McIllvanny is a sports journalist.

James Traynor is nothing but a charlatan.

The Scottish media employs many dimwits who forget that there are two words in the title 'sports journalist.'

Hugh McIlvanney is a fabulous writer.

Edited by Malcolm Malcolm

I wasn't listening but apparently tonight they were due to talk about Dundee but ran out of time because they were too busy prattling on about Celtic (who will have an entire show devoted to them tomorrow) and Sevco.

On 10/27/2017 at 23:05, afca32 said:

Think I must've turned on towards the end of the discussion but the backtracking from Rae was tremendous. You could hear he realised he was wrong and started getting more and more quiet.

Just catching up with this, brilliant from Tom English.

Have to say since Jabba got binned (and Chico assumed a much dimished role) Sportsound has gone from strength to strength. Pandering to the "old firm" is a thing of the past, long may Richard Gordon reign imo, and his collection of non - "old firm contributors and analysts. 

Have to say since Jabba got binned (and Chico assumed a much dimished role) Sportsound has gone from strength to strength. Pandering to the "old firm" is a thing of the past, long may Richard Gordon reign imo, and his collection of non - "old firm contributors and analysts. 

^^ didn't listen last night when they pandered to the old firm (rip)

As a regular listener, I think Sportsound is actually getting worse when it comes to the Old Firm. Entire shows dedicated to Rangers, a disproportionate amount of Rangers leaning guests and numerous shows that are just one hour of salivating over Celtic sweeping aside cannon fodder.

11 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

As a regular listener, I think Sportsound is actually getting worse when it comes to the Old Firm. Entire shows dedicated to Rangers, a disproportionate amount of Rangers leaning guests and numerous shows that are just one hour of salivating over Celtic sweeping aside cannon fodder.

The worst thing about it for me is the repetition when it comes to the OF.

They would rather discuss the same thing 4-5 nights a week than spread the topics around the league a bit more. That Souness interview being case in point.

3 hours ago, fatshaft said:

Absolute nonsense.

3 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Agreed. They don't cover Scottish football at all; they cover Sevco and Celtic, and occasionally some other Premiership clubs. Most of them couldn't even name lower league teams.

3 hours ago, fatshaft said:

:lol::lol:

It's worse than it's ever been. It used to be really good only a few years ago.