Sportsound Watch

Hearts and Hibs were both relegated, meanwhile. With the exception of Argentina recently, I can't think of examples of leagues fiddling with that.

When Rangers went bust, it was revealed that the TV contract was negotiated on the basis of four Old Firm games a season. Everyone knew that was the case anyway, but that was the first time it was officially acknowledged AFAIK.

That means that although there is/was no actual rule preventing a club (well, two clubs) being relegated, it was de facto the case.

I see what you're saying, but it is not the same thing... There was no rule saying that if Celtic or Rangers finished bottom the next placed club would go down, nor that both had to feature in the top 6.

They'd a commercial deal which became void if they couldn't provide a certain product to the purchaser.

Richard Wilson tries to portray himself as balanced and reasonable - the acceptable face of Sevo, but really, he's as bitter as they come.

Listened to this for a good while now and always thought he was reasonable but tonight.... Fucking hell. Why are they all so incredibly thick?

Stuart McCalls saying 'well if EBTs were legal then nothing should happen' after Spiers has explained over and over its not due to that. He actually at one point said you'd have to be an 'imbecile' to think that's the case before McCall said what he did!! :lol:

Lambert on about titles being won on the park over 40 games a season the better team wins etc, aye well the better team will win, but they're the better team because they've got players they shouldn't have!!

Wilson, well no words needed, embarrassing stuff.

Sevco's statement :lol:

All that pish demanding folk move on (NOTHING TO SEE HERE!) and claiming Scottish football has suffered enough. What arrogant shite. Scottish football hasn't suffered one bit from Sevco not being in the top league.

Sevco's statement :lol:

All that pish demanding folk move on (NOTHING TO SEE HERE!) and claiming Scottish football has suffered enough. What arrogant shite. Scottish football hasn't suffered one bit from Sevco not being in the top league.

Glad I didn't listen - I cannot bear all that chat.

I heard some fucking jumped up, self-important pundit on a Radio Clyde last season saying it would be "CATASTROPHIC" if The Rangers didn't get promoted.

Where's the catastrophe then ya c**t?

Fucking arseholes.

Saw Rangers fans on Twitter telling Spiers that Wilson owned him, so gave it a listen.

As I suspected, Wilson was utterly scrambling for relevance and Spiers becoming increasingly frustrated at the delusion and fuckwittery displayed by him.

Saw Rangers fans on Twitter telling Spiers that Wilson owned him, so gave it a listen.

As I suspected, Wilson was utterly scrambling for relevance and Spiers becoming increasingly frustrated at the delusion and fuckwittery displayed by him.

One of the buns is on the BRALT claiming the same.

Deluded and fuckwitted would describe him as well.

I used to think Stuart McCall was just "at it", to a degree, until a radio interview during a midweek Sportsound toward the end of McCoist's reign.

He referred to Walter Smith as 'Sir Walter', and it was clear from his reaction to the faux pas being pounced on by his colleagues it wasn't conscious.