Sportsound Watch

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

"A great response on social media"

"Lots of listeners have been getting in touch"

"Give us a flavour of..."

All Kenny Mac-isms. Get them added; they appear nightly.

You've missed his favourite...

''but first, to Rangers"

Not radio but an example of the quality of Scottish football media was shown in the twenty seconds I caught of the 'Peter and Roughie Football Show' where the topic of discussion was 'Is Murty the man to stop Celtic from winning ten in a row?'

Why they think Aberdeen want to sign Murty I don't know.

Everyone should listen to the podcast of tonights show.

Some good worthy stuff about the Big Hearts charity...........but a genuinely cringe worthy interview with Hearts owner Anne Budge. I struggle to fathom how she ended up a multi millionaire - she sounds like she is still surprised that she owns a football club.

Some real gems " I think the stand will be completed within this calendar year....with a bit of luck"

"Targets for the year were to get to Hampden and minimum 4th in the league" :lol:

Some good worthy stuff about the Big Hearts charity...........but a genuinely cringe worthy interview with Hearts owner Anne Budge. I struggle to fathom how she ended up a multi millionaire - she sounds like she is still surprised that she owns a football club.
Some real gems " I think the stand will be completed within this calendar year....with a bit of luck"
"Targets for the year were to get to Hampden and minimum 4th in the league" [emoji38]

As always, she came across as incredibly sensible.

f**k knows what you're looking for from her?

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

"Targets for the year were to get to Hampden and minimum 4th in the league" :lol:

Struggling to see the issue here. 

53 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

As always, she came across as incredibly sensible.

f**k knows what you're looking for from her?

37 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Am I missing the comedy in the expectations there?

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Struggling to see the issue here. 

Allow me to help, lads.

aX0QTVI.jpg

10 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Allow me to help, lads.

aX0QTVI.jpg

Mate of mine - Hearts fan - pinged  me to listen last night as he thought she was dribbling shite.  Nothing to do with who I support - although if Dempster came out with an interview like that  i would be worried.

You think she came across ok? Your expectations are low.

Presume you also think that not being able to complete a stand in 14 months is a good performance from her? And it won't even be properly ready until next season, maybe end of this calendar year...........

In that case I will bow out.

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Mate of mine - Hearts fan - pinged  me to listen last night as he thought she was dribbling shite.  Nothing to do with who I support - although if Dempster came out with an interview like that  i would be worried.

Presume you also think that not being able to complete a stand in 14 months is a good performance from her? And it won't even be properly ready until next season, maybe end of this calendar year...........

Hibs are doing quite well just now m8, not sure what this fishing trip is all about

I don't like her but I thought Anne Budge was fine last night. The worst part was the question "was the Ian Cathro project a mistake". Other managerial appointments don't get described as a project. Almost 8 months after he's been sacked and they're still trying to belittle him, it's really pathetic.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

To do it in that time and not be left with a huge debt will be a great performance. You did well to bow out.

Hibs are doing quite well just now m8, not sure what this fishing trip is all about

Ok, I will bow back in for a minute.
She is lowballed about what type of person she would recommend for heading up Scottish football?
She responds saying that we need someone who can manage change projects. Sage advice, Anne.

This from someone who did not appoint a proper project management team to rebuild the stand - and used her brother in law as one of the sub contractors - which will have taken 20 months by the time it's done.
Most clubs rebuild in the close season, have a few matches away from home - job done.
Spurs have built an entire stadium well within the time she has overseen this 6500 capacity stand, FFS!
She gets treated like some kind of a guru by the BBC "Anne, some people say you would do a good job leading the SFA" - she has no qualifications, and I think she's just not got a scooby.

The only person worse to lead the SFA would be Petrie [emoji32]

To do it in that time and not be left with a huge debt will be a great performance. You did well to bow out.

The "not be left with a huge debt" bit is a great performance by FoH and the mystery benefactors who have donated about £7m. Let's not pretend that was Budge.

56 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Ok, I will bow back in for a minute.
She is lowballed about what type of person she would recommend for heading up Scottish football?
She responds saying that we need someone who can manage change projects. Sage advice, Anne.

This from someone who did not appoint a proper project management team to rebuild the stand - and used her brother in law as one of the sub contractors - which will have taken 20 months by the time it's done.
Most clubs rebuild in the close season, have a few matches away from home - job done.
Spurs have built an entire stadium well within the time she has overseen this 6500 capacity stand, FFS!
She gets treated like some kind of a guru by the BBC "Anne, some people say you would do a good job leading the SFA" - she has no qualifications, and I think she's just not got a scooby.

The only person worse to lead the SFA would be Petrie emoji32.png

I'm sure she'll take your sage advice into account the next time they undergo a major project.

43 minutes ago, Green Day said:

The "not be left with a huge debt" bit is a great performance by FoH and the mystery benefactors who have donated about £7m. Let's not pretend that was Budge.

Technically speaking the FoH is a collection of thousands of mystery benefactors

That mystique was dented slightly when they put our names on the 3rd shirt but you still don't know who's in for a tenner a month and a who's in for a grand

I'm somewhere between the two but I'm not giving you any more information that