Sportsound Watch

52 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

Willie headless chicken Miller spewing that Killie just shouldn't be winning at Ibrox. That nyaff Dodds echoing it all. The Beeb really are a disgrace to broadcasting.
No doubt tomorrow we'll have Bonner stumbling over Motherwell players' names and showing no interest at all in learning his stuff.
Yesterday's men the lot of them.

Miller is now the biggest cretin on that programme, which is some achievement really. It started within, what, 30 seconds of the final whistle being blown at Ibrox. Killie have no right to be upsetting the "Natural Order" by winning at Ibrox. Murty, who was the best thing in management a couple of weeks ago, is therefore not up to the job. But hey, not to worry, there is a perfect replacement in the opposition dug out just waiting for the call. Predictably this train of thought was lapped up by the insufferable Dung and his equally obnoxious sidekick Dodds. Please, someone, anyone give McIntyre a managerial  job so we do not have to listen to this incoherent little wingnut a minute longer.

38 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Miller is now the biggest cretin on that programme, which is some achievement really. It started within, what, 30 seconds of the final whistle being blown at Ibrox. Killie have no right to be upsetting the "Natural Order" by winning at Ibrox. Murty, who was the best thing in management a couple of weeks ago, is therefore not up to the job. But hey, not to worry, there is a perfect replacement in the opposition dug out just waiting for the call. Predictably this train of thought was lapped up by the insufferable Dung and his equally obnoxious sidekick Dodds. Please, someone, anyone give McIntyre a managerial  job so we do not have to listen to this incoherent little wingnut a minute longer.

Can someone please translate this post?

This. Just this. For the entire Sportsound mob to digest and hopefully choke on:

"Clarke said: “My quote (at the AGM) is ‘it’s not my intention to leave Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club’.

“That’s it. I don’t think I need to elaborate on that. It’s quite clear.

“It probably says a lot about me as much as what it says about settling in here. I came here for a reason.

“I said at the time that a lot of different reasons fell into place at the right time. Nothing has changed that.

“I didn’t come here to leave. I came here to do a job.

“I came back to Scotland for Kilmarnock. It’s always hard to look too far into the future but it’s definitely not my intention to leave to go to another Scottish club.”

3 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

This. Just this. For the entire Sportsound mob to digest and hopefully choke on:

"Clarke said: “My quote (at the AGM) is ‘it’s not my intention to leave Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club’.

“That’s it. I don’t think I need to elaborate on that. It’s quite clear.

“It probably says a lot about me as much as what it says about settling in here. I came here for a reason.

“I said at the time that a lot of different reasons fell into place at the right time. Nothing has changed that.

“I didn’t come here to leave. I came here to do a job.

“I came back to Scotland for Kilmarnock. It’s always hard to look too far into the future but it’s definitely not my intention to leave to go to another Scottish club.”

Do we class Celtic as a Scottish club tho....

Just now, lonewolfie said:

Idiot! Twisted sister logic there. Back down yer rabbit hole.

What has Dee Sniders band got to do with this????

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

As much as I would Rangers

Don't be so silly.

19 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Willie Miller was wanting him arrested going by his rant on Sportsound earlier.

The reaction to the tackle from all at the BBC has been totally bizarre. 

19 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Willie headless chicken Miller spewing that Killie just shouldn't be winning at Ibrox. That nyaff Dodds echoing it all. The Beeb really are a disgrace to broadcasting.
No doubt tomorrow we'll have Bonner stumbling over Motherwell players' names and showing no interest at all in learning his stuff.
Yesterday's men the lot of them.

I texted in my disagreement with oor wullies statement but I’m still waiting for a reply . The BBC at its best 

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Whoever did Open All Mics yesterday for the Hearts/Thistle game said in their intro that Kris Doolan "could score his hundredth goal for the club"

nintchdbpict000313106587.jpg?strip=all&w

Answers on a postcard, please.

The twat in question meant a Kris Doolan goal yesterday would have been his 100th league goal for the Jags.

Given Sportsound has a habit of employing pundits and summarisers that aren't articulate enough to spell their own names, expecting them to give an informed and accurate presentation of the facts is both optimistic and naive.