Sportsound Watch

5 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Yip, agree with all that.

I’m not getting the fact there’s been no calling out of ‘Biscuits’ though. He has to be the biggest, most biased fud on the whole show.

Last season he was whining about St Mirren being proof fan ownership doesn't work because we'd sacked Alex Rae and appointed Jack Ross. A statement that was stupid at the time and looks even more ridiculous as the months pass.

Edited by Stu

Last season he was whining about St Mirren being proof fan ownership doesn't work because we'd sacked Alex Rae and appointed Jack Ross. A statement that was stupid at the time and looks even more ridiculous as the months pass.

He’s wastes no opportunity to have a go at Dundee. On Saturday he was bemoaning the financial impact on Hearts of possibly dropping into the bottom 6. Smaller away crowds he said with likes of Hamilton, Ross County and Dundee coming. We are not the best supported club but I’d fairly certain we will bring the biggest away support of the likely bottom six and certainly more than St Johnstone who escaped mention.

5 hours ago, Fifespud said:

He’s wastes no opportunity to have a go at Dundee. On Saturday he was bemoaning the financial impact on Hearts of possibly dropping into the bottom 6. Smaller away crowds he said with likes of Hamilton, Ross County and Dundee coming. We are not the best supported club but I’d fairly certain we will bring the biggest away support of the likely bottom six and certainly more than St Johnstone who escaped mention.

Out of interest how many do you normally take to Tynecastle? Think the last few times I've been in the last couple of seasons it's ranged between 690 to over 1200 for Saints. 

Out of interest how many do you normally take to Tynecastle? Think the last few times I've been in the last couple of seasons it's ranged between 690 to over 1200 for Saints. 

Don’t know. We normally sell out our end and I’ve never managed to get a ticket.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t know. We normally sell out our end and I’ve never managed to get a ticket.

Think you get the same as us, 700 odd tickets. Think we'd take around the same tbh but a reputable Hearts fan would be able to clear that up. Not trying to crowdwank by the way, im a St Johnstone  fan ffs.

Think you get the same as us, 700 odd tickets. Think we'd take around the same tbh but a reputable Hearts fan would be able to clear that up. Not trying to crowdwank by the way, im a St Johnstone  fan ffs.

Ok I’ll ask. So how did you manage to take 1200?

Our crowd at Tynecastle is generally decent, same with Aberdeen on occasion. We also had a visit to Hamilton where we pretty much had double the home support, but that was a one off 

An eternal question, just hanging there, for ever, unanswered.
Tuned into Sportsound earlier, found out the dream team of Rae and Dodds were on. Sheesh. Within two minutes Rae's banging on about "being at Rangers is all about getting results" and I thought "at which football club in the world is it no?" 
Radio Shortbread.

Last night I'm sure I heard him use word "realityisation"

Presenting Sportsound Bullshit Bingo! How many can you get each night? Can you get the full set each time there's an 'Open All Mics'?
ssbb.thumb.jpg.8a6011a6b2fc9644fdb6c7e6ba09807b.jpg

Can we add squares here ? [emoji41]
Could we have an “Aw naw..” square for Alan Preston’s reaction each time someone scores against the Herts.
Plus, we need a “Whit’s the goalie daein’, Tom !?” square, just for general on-pitch mentalness.
[emoji12]