Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indulge me with a reminder then.

I recall some utterly innocuous and accurate remark on Sportsound for which he got disgracefully hounded, but I can't think of much else.  Help me out here Bennett.

On the fence,  off the fence....

I wish you'd make your mind up.

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

On the fence,  off the fence....

I wish you'd make your mind up.

So you can't support your remark about Spence failing to act in a professional way at all then, choosing instead to offer a daft wee unrelated dig.

It's just like old times.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So you can't support your remark about Spence failing to act in a professional way at all then, choosing instead to offer a daft wee unrelated dig.

He has to follow the party line. That’s one of the many problems with Rangers and Celtic fans, they’re not allowed to have opinions of their own in relation to their clubs.

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Just pointing out that you finally jumped off the fence there, I'm not going through countless pages arguing about it. I know that you love that.

2 hours ago, TavTastic said:

345947595_GerrardLovingTears.jpg.71df1390b26cd4238a4eaf0ad99cddaf.jpg

The tears on here today are refreshing! Sorting my hangover right out.

That picture is a fun reminder of what an absolute beamer everything to do with Rangers is.

41 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Had the Lazio - Celtic commentary on in the car earlier and I'm sure Packie Bonner mentioned that "the rules of the game are different in other countries"  :wacko:

Yeah I heard him say something like that on my way home. He was saying along the lines of, every country has their own take on the handball rules. 

10 hours ago, andrewh said:

Can’t believe Richard Gordon referred to Rangers being cheated by Marseille. They don’t get it.
Blind fools.

Richard Gordon is one of the chief apologists and sycophants.

1 minute ago, The Saintee said:

He probably just doesn't want death threats and his wife and kids being spat on.

Does he not allow one of his weans to support Dundee?