Sportsound Watch

Funniest moment for me was when Lennon said “there has to be a culture change”. Kheredine grabbed on to that and asked him “how do you do that? A culture change, a personnel change, what do you mean?” Even though it’s on the radio you can immediately feel Lennon thinking “oh shit, why did I say that?”. His answer goes down as one of the all time classics “well...I need to... look at the culture...and...change it a little bit.” Hilarious. (To me anyway)

I listened to this nonsense on Monday (had to go to Tesco and forget my MP3 player).

They were absolutely eulogising Neil Lennon. They were saying he'd had a brilliant week that proved all the doubters wrong. One of them even said that Neil Lennon's team(s) was more entertaining than Brendan Rogers' because Rogers' team was a bit haughty and almost arrogant whereas Lennon's was more 'direct'.

There was all sorts of mental, wildly over the top praise for Lennon. They also said that it was only a minority of Celtic fans who were unhappy with him and that they were all entitled and pretty much idiots (although that's true of many Celtic fans).

It was quite astonishing and bizarre stuff.

Forgot to ads, on that same show Gary Caldwell was giving a resolute defence on the 4-6-0 and said it worked and the reason the team lost was because he made a mistake for the goal (stepping out too early and missing the header).

Yes Gary, that was the reason.

He reiterated that Levein saw Rubin Kazan using the 4-6-0 against Barcelona. Not once did anyone say that the Czech Republic were far from Barcelona.

Edited by DA Baracus

Derek Ferguson "You have to question some of the Celtic teams desire, if they want to win. If they're happy. If they don't have that desire or they aren't happy, get them out the squad". 

Allan Preston "It's Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday and internationals too. They can't get much time together to train and work on things!" 

Derek Ferguson "It's the same for Rangers, they're doing fine." 

Allan Preston "YOU CAN'T QUESTION SCOTT BROWN OR MCGREGOR'S DESIRE, THEY ARE BORN WINNERS DEREK!!" 

:lol:

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Derek Ferguson "You have to question some of the Celtic teams desire, if they want to win. If they're happy. If they don't have that desire or they aren't happy, get them out the squad". 

Allan Preston "It's Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday and internationals too. They can't get much time together to train and work on things!" 

Derek Ferguson "It's the same for Rangers, they're doing fine." 

Allan Preston "YOU CAN'T QUESTION SCOTT BROWN OR MCGREGOR'S DESIRE, THEY ARE BORN WINNERS DEREK!!" 

:lol:

Let me guess. Is Lennon represented by Preston's agency?

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Kenny MacIntyre seemed disappointed that Motherwell didn't put up more of a fight against a team that spends 100x more than them.

All professional footballers are of equal fitness and ability remember?  It just means more playing for Celtic.  Gives them that extra few mph of pace.

On 07/11/2020 at 13:43, DA Baracus said:

Forgot to ads, on that same show Gary Caldwell was giving a resolute defence on the 4-6-0 and said it worked and the reason the team lost was because he made a mistake for the goal (stepping out too early and missing the header).

Yes Gary, that was the reason.

He reiterated that Levein saw Rubin Kazan using the 4-6-0 against Barcelona. Not once did anyone say that the Czech Republic were far from Barcelona.

Spot on

Who is going to score the goals ?

Gordon Strachan really needs to just chill out.

He was on some odd rant about how Serbia were 'arrogant' last night. He also had a silly go at the 'propaganda' of playing out from the back. He capped off this strange performance by trying to sing the praises of his boy Chris Martin.

He just needs to calm down.