Sportsound Watch

Got back to the motor about 5.10 and they were talking about Rangers v Celtic - which I'm guessing they spoke about after that game finished. Almost 20 mins later they move on to the Edinburgh derby, where we are treated to 20 mins chat basically about Hibs, including a few minutes of John Collins giving his assessment on each individual Hibs player. 

I don't think anyone in the studio had watched the Kilmarnock v St Mirren or Livingston v Motherwell games. And we got the scores from about 2 games in the lower leagues. 

Maybe I'm doing them a disservice and from the final whistle to when I got to the car was crammed full of all the other games, leaving 40 mins to talk about 2 games.

Really bad move to have Maloney in the studio today. He was obviously awkward when asked about Hibs and made it clear. Particularly as Johnson offered a degree of veiled criticism of his predecessors recruitment. It was a bit of a waste of a seat really 

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Oh good. VAR again.

Kenny Clarke saying it was never going to solve everything.  Why we doing it then?

Most fans didn't even want "everything" solved

I've just got back in the car and it sounds like Michael Stewart should be on the Heads Gone thread 😂

I feel like I’m being gaslight here, they’re going on about the fact these increases in penalties, huge problems with delays etc didn’t happen in other leagues but I absolutely remember there being loads of fuss at the various points leagues introduced it.

Being charitable I wonder if the fact they were all in the game/coverage at the point means they missed all the stories from Germany, Australia, England and Italy, but Jesus it’s shite listening.

5 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Oh the banter. 

What a mob of absolute welts. Why am I listening to this guff? 

Because there is no alternative. They have an complete monopoly and don't need to put any effort in

7 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Oh the banter. 

What a mob of absolute welts. Why am I listening to this guff? 

I can't do it anymore. I've listened to it since I was a small boy, I'd have a pocket radio when I was at Victoria Park & could keep up with scores, I'd listen to it in one ear when I'd work Saturdays, but I'm done. Kenny has no control over the circus. It's just unlistenable shite & my phone can update me on scores now.