Americans and their gun culture

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with the anti-gun nuts and their fetish for being infantilized and taken care of by the authorities. It's almost like you get off on being rendered powerless and having to rely on a largely absent group of people to protect you in the case of danger.

Super weird.

Says the boy who's too scared to go outside without a gun.

I don't know how you could possibly read that as me intending to go on a rampage, but I assure you I'm not.

If I was though, how many people do you reckon I could take out with a mere kitchen knife?

Read about a guy in rural China who killed around 27 with a knife before he got bored and gave up. Many others in Africa who've went on rampages with machetes and such and killed dozens. Again in China there was individuals who ran into primary schools and beat children to death with hammers and stabbed them with cleavers.

See how easy it is? Just need to pick a crowded place and go for the throat, man, not difficult.

Or if you're a beta worried about getting overpowered just get a car and smash down a crowded street at high speed, you'll kill about 50 that way at least.

People tend not to think about these things until they happen, I've already read about them happening.

Ever wonder why your media doesn't report on them? Yet plasters shootings killing far less all over its main headlines?

Odd, eh..

No you know what honestly you've completely convinced me that you seem like a perfectly suitable candidate for holding a firearm. With your poise, reasoned argument and ability to not sound like a deranged rampant moron I'd feel so much safer if people like you were carrying guns.

But I'm here anyway.

Why do you think I'd be any more dangerous with a gun?

If I did intend harm to people, I'd fucking be sure to pick an area where people were almost guaranteed not to be carrying any sort of weapon though, that's for damn sure.

Common sense really.

I already done all the rational, sensible arguments anyway and you just ignored them.

I'm not though, I do.

Thought that was pretty obvious from my previous comments.

My wife's fairly scared though. She really doesn't fancy another sexual assault, last one shook her up pretty awfully.

You should leave her alone then. Maybe some anger management classes?

So to you, disagrees = ignore. Rational May be a stretch

So to you disagrees = Conveniently ignore vitally important points and attempt grade school level mockery

You know, certain people need to be communicated with on a certain level. I'm just bringing it down a notch for certain people in the discussion.

If I called you a moron you genuinely would've been saying something moronic, that's not mockery, it's just apt.

I don't baselessly insult people.

Apart from those with down syndrome and those us who think bampots luke you are the very last people who should have a firearm, or sharp sticks for that matter

What? Is that an implication and/or joke that I sexually assaulted her?

Just oozing class there..

Terrible things seem to happen when you're around. Just seemed like you're the common factor. Either that or you're the unluckiest couple on the planet.

Archived