Americans and their gun culture

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a reason 99.9% of posters on P&B aren't professional comedians, Adolfo. I really wish at least half of you would realize this.

I am sorry you didn't find post amusing. Especially since it moved you so much to break your silence on here.

At least now I know not to quit my job for a career in comedy. You've saved me from a lot of future embarrassment. I really thought that post was going to get me my big break

Why would I attempt to be subtle when I'm not one.

And having seen people regularly being accused of being aliases (in my 6 months of lurking) whenever they disagree with the popular body of opinion here and shortly afterwards being banned, I fully expected this assault to be honest.

You simultaneously started posting on two threads, on the same troll line, seconds after your old alias was banned. Subtle you're not.

That actually caused me physical pain from its lack of humor, Sergeant.

I've come to realize that during my time spent lurking.

Did you live just up the road from ironstaggie during your time in the States, brah? Quite the ex-pat community you had in Bumfuck, Nebraska.

Be interesting to see just how many were killed by guns in the last five years. It'd be more interesting aswell to see how many of those were suicides and how many were intentional murder.

What's more interesting is that gun crime has remained absolutely stagnant in Scotland ever since the harsher legislation was brought in after Dunblane. And in England and Wales it has actually risen.

Archived