Midweek flutter

geo87

I have stuck £25 on a  fourfold of favourites but worried about an upset or two for the grounds as to what i just said!

I know it was a petty amount of winnings but it was a slow build up and last night i won because Tom Daley and partner got a medal so it was quite a dramatic win so will be said to lose it!

What teams have you got on ?

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

What teams have you got on ?

Derby, Wolves, Brighton and Sheff Utd to return £115.

All at around 1/2 but can feel an upset in there somewhere due to the nature of the league cup/beginning of the domestic season.  Would just like someone to wade in and tell me to cash in already!

Derby, Wolves, Brighton and Sheff Utd to return £115.

All at around 1/2 but can feel an upset in there somewhere due to the nature of the league cup/beginning of the domestic season.  Would just like someone to wade in and tell me to cash in already!

Aye the early league cup games are a nightmare. Saying that I'm a diddy when it comes Coupons anyway. I very rarely get a win.

I was thinking the opposite with Alloa, long journey midweek on a shiter of a pitch against an in form team. That was a really poor result for Inverness at the weekend too. Alloa are in brilliant form. 4/1 is worth a small play surely.

Forgot to back them and currently 1-0 up 7eb098dcdd8c9c91a89076e494ff86b5.jpg

On 08/08/2016 at 13:26, GiGi said:

Some generous odds in the league cup this week. I think Morton represent a bit of value against Hamilton Accies at 9/2 after already having some success at Killie and being unfortunate not to put a convincing score past St Mirren this weekend. Interesting first goalscorer odds if you back the away side also.

Elsewhere Inverness at Alloa not far off evens or if you back a handicap or win to nil you can get better than 2/1. Harsh to back against Alloa with how impressive they've been but they're going to lose eventually, I think it will be here.

On 08/08/2016 at 20:07, Marshmallo said:

I was thinking the opposite with Alloa, long journey midweek on a shiter of a pitch against an in form team. That was a really poor result for Inverness at the weekend too. Alloa are in brilliant form. 4/1 is worth a small play surely.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Forgot to back them and currently 1-0 up 7eb098dcdd8c9c91a89076e494ff86b5.jpg

Well right for one, wrong for other and Marshy spot on. 

I didn't back Morton either, went for Quitongo 1st goalscorer at 20/1 and he ended up scoring the winner. 7eb098dcdd8c9c91a89076e494ff86b5.jpg