Midweek flutter

geo87

I've backed Cove Brora Turriff Stirling and Arbroath in the hope these teams are up for it and the bookies have overestimated the U20s. All aside from St. Johnstone U20s were bottom half of that development league. 250/1 or something for that, complete punt.

Any reason not to back Cove, Formartine and Brora tonight? All above evens I think.

I'm going for Brora and Cove, bit doubtful about Formartine and Turriff. So Brora, Cove, Berwick and Tbilisi @ 48/1

6 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Any reason not to back Cove, Formartine and Brora tonight? All above evens I think.

Was just going to post that Cove might be a good bet after reading this.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/category/sport/dundee-fc/

Cove 6/4 with Bet 365 but I have no idea if they are shite or not.

22 hours ago, Enigma said:

I've backed Cove Brora Turriff Stirling and Arbroath in the hope these teams are up for it and the bookies have overestimated the U20s. All aside from St. Johnstone U20s were bottom half of that development league. 250/1 or something for that, complete punt.

Hard lines with that, I see Stirling were 2-0 up at one point.

Both teams play today but I couldn't hold off taking St Johnstone at 11/5 at home to Hearts on Wednesday. It's as short as 6/4 elsewhere. I was impressed with St Johnstone when they cuffed Falkirk and Hearts are on an extended downward trajectory.

Some generous odds in the league cup this week. I think Morton represent a bit of value against Hamilton Accies at 9/2 after already having some success at Killie and being unfortunate not to put a convincing score past St Mirren this weekend. Interesting first goalscorer odds if you back the away side also.

Elsewhere Inverness at Alloa not far off evens or if you back a handicap or win to nil you can get better than 2/1. Harsh to back against Alloa with how impressive they've been but they're going to lose eventually, I think it will be here.

I was thinking the opposite with Alloa, long journey midweek on a shiter of a pitch against an in form team. That was a really poor result for Inverness at the weekend too. Alloa are in brilliant form. 4/1 is worth a small play surely.

Got on Aberdeen/rangers -1 double on Sunday - 2.47 odds. Have obviously dropped. Aberdeen were 8/13 first up which to me seemed very generous. Ayr haven't strengthen much at all from last season. Think 2/1 thistle is generous also albeit a tough game and am sure thistles cup record is woeful, in fact can't recall the last good major cup run they had.

I was thinking the opposite with Alloa, long journey midweek on a shiter of a pitch against an in form team. That was a really poor result for Inverness at the weekend too. Alloa are in brilliant form. 4/1 is worth a small play surely.

Alloa have just had their astrograss pitch relayed recently!

I have £25 sitting in my account, not wanting to wait until weekend really and tempted to bet on the English league cup - I'm quite worried that favourite teams won't be that bothered about being dumped out to lesser opposition though if they can concentrate on domestic football so not sure what i should do.

I have £25 sitting in my account, not wanting to wait until weekend really and tempted to bet on the English league cup - I'm quite worried that favourite teams won't be that bothered about being dumped out to lesser opposition though if they can concentrate on domestic football so not sure what i should do.

I was going to wait until the weekend also but I fancy a wee flutter tonight.

Going to have a wee look at the fixtures just now.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

I was going to wait until the weekend also but I fancy a wee flutter tonight.

Going to have a wee look at the fixtures just now.

I have stuck £25 on a  fourfold of favourites but worried about an upset or two for the grounds as to what i just said!

I know it was a petty amount of winnings but it was a slow build up and last night i won because Tom Daley and partner got a medal so it was quite a dramatic win so will be said to lose it!