Rangers v Scotlands Original Champions

You've sensationalised every claim made on here in order to pass it off as not happening. You're fooling no one. Throughout 90 minutes I saw one, what appeared to be a lighter fly into our area and snudge was hit whilst I was at the toilet. I wasn't expecting to be targeted for such things, so why would I have my phone out filming it? Do you expect me to film the whole 90 minutes?

Do you believe this didn't happen?

celtic fans do it so much better, a mobile phone being thrown makes a far better story than a lighter does.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard the coins were thrown after the 'celtic' supporters had been thrown out the Dumbarton end BUT if you are claiming otherwise then so be it. I cannot prove otherwise

What difference would that make?

You appear to be suggesting that throwing lighters and coins at Dumbarton fans was legitimized by the fact that Celtic fans had been chucked out.

How the Hell does that work, even in your head?

What difference would that make?You appear to be suggesting that throwing lighters and coins at Dumbarton fans was legitimized by the fact that Celtic fans had been chucked out.How the Hell does that work, even in your head?

Go away.

You've sensationalised every claim made on here in order to pass it off as not happening. You're fooling no one. Throughout 90 minutes I saw one, what appeared to be a lighter fly into our area and snudge was hit whilst I was at the toilet. I wasn't expecting to be targeted for such things, so why would I have my phone out filming it? Do you expect me to film the whole 90 minutes?

Do you believe this didn't happen?

I had no reason to doubt until the '5p shaped bruise' claim.

Now I find it incredibly unlikely.

I had no reason to doubt until the '5p shaped bruise' claim.

Now I find it incredibly unlikely.

What, all of it?

The whole things seems incredibly unlikely because one claim sounds a little implausible. Is that really what you're saying here?

Ach, at least you've given up on even attempting to defend the way you've been carrying on.I suppose it represents some sort of progress for you.

You edited the post and are trying to totally misrepresnt what i said. Now go away.

You edited the post and are trying to totally misrepresnt what i said. Now go away.

I edited your post to focus on the part I wished to respond to.

You seem to think that whether the coins were thrown before or after Celtic fans were removed, is of significance. In fact, once they'd left, that seemed to make the Dumbarton fans yet fairer game.

I don't see how that makes sense.

Speaking as a Rangers fan who was standing in the Dumbarton end, there was categorically coins thrown as my friend sitting two seats away from me was hit by one.

The guys to the right of the Dumbarton fans were, to a man, scumbags. Complete drunken idiots and were an embarrassment to Rangers.

Shocked No.8 and his chums have failed to address this post.

They were ejected because Rangers fans reported them to the stewards, your lot were quite happy to have them sit amongst you.

Really? You mean once they were reporrted the Stewards/ Police took action?

I have no idea why he would make this up, nor do I care, I also have no idea why he would spend time looking at opposition fans for Orange Order scarves (whatever they are) rather than watching his team getting pumped.

Jesus Ted, is that really you?

Seriously, you're not usually this idiotic.

What's wrong with you guys where this one is concerned? Otherwise sane posters have made straight for tthe response you'd expect of British Patriot and his many guises.

What's going on?

Yeah your right, I rarely stoop to your level

But honestly I have no idea what an Orange Order scarf is, I will confess ^_^ that I have never seen one or looked for one to know what one would look like of course, perhaps you could enlighten me, while you are there perhaps you could explain why the Dumbarton fan spent the match looking for such things amongst the opposition fans as it strikes me as rather odd behaviour.

And a comment about a scarf is the one you wish to address, rather than those related to the very clear fact that missiles were getting thrown at Dumbarton fans who were minding their own business.

Grow up, for Christ's sake, Ted.

Hey, QP just equalised.

Archived